Sign in to follow this  
Decroxx

Welcome Richo

Well done on the full tags Richo.

I'm going to post this in both threads, as Richo and Law have been processed together and I don't want to play favourites.

This now brings the clan back up to 42 full members. While we have hovered around 40 members, give or take, for the last two and a half years (since the Black Ops days), it is always good to have an influx of new faces. This is a record equalling feat for us, and only the fourth time we have reached 42 concurrent members. Of the previous three times, two were last year in August and then December, and the third occasion was at the start of this year in February.

This shows just how healthy we are as a clan, especially when you consider two things. Firstly, the implementation of our Pending Removal Policy 12 months ago has allowed us to make sure our roster contains active members, or members who we know their whereabouts. Indeed, in the last couple of weeks I would estimate that two-thirds of the clan have been playing BF4, which shows people can take time off but still come back to a place they call home when they are ready to game. Secondly, with three Recruits currently on tags and another application under consideration, there is every chance we'll go one better very soon. So good news all round.

Sign in to follow this