NevilleBartos

Battlefield 4 Screenshots and Vids

Had a commander jump in last night !!

UAV Scan (seems available nearly constantly once it expires. Just a wave of it always up):

bf4 2013-10-04 03-03-12-72.jpg

Apparently the theme has been ripped from the website:

Not sure if I'm a fan or not. I don't mind it once it gets to the main part, but I think I still prefer BF3. We'll need the Blue version.

I quite like it once it really takes off in the middle part, but it sounds really similar to BF3. Did they not even have time to change the theme tune?

Go look at BF 1942, BF2, BC2, etc. The Battlefield theme song is iconic and generational. I honestly want it as my ring tone, but I can't find a bit that sounds good on repeat.

Do it yourself! it's as easy as downloading the sound file and using Audacity to chop it up and save it as an .mp3

Got to play obliteration on Paracel Storm at EB. The build was pretty much close to final release and way better than the beta - really smooth, colors seemed to be richer. For me it played less arcade and more like BF3 - noticed the med pack was the same as BF3 rather than that little satchel type in the beta. Given we only got about 15mins of game play was hard to use anything other than one class and there were limited vehicles on the map so it made for more of an infantry experience. Really looking forward to it now because I have been a little disappointed with the beta.

Meant to be doing an assignment so I had to procrastinate somehow so I took Nev's idea and started emblem art!

From left to right:

- aku aku from the original crash bandicoot's. not the crappy non-naughty dog remake we see now

- Masterball from pokemon. Harder then i expected because there aren't any semi circles but kind of made it work

- RtD Dice, obviously because well "represent"

- A personalized "Sponty" logo which the arma players will surely recognize

- some sword thing, thought it was strange they had no sword element to use. would think it would common.

Now I have to decide what to use everyone knows customized emblems make you more accurate.

post-1076-140264616084.png