MasterShrive

Clan Related Video Thread

Yeah I was looking through some old clips. A lot of good times. I've got a few more videos I want to put together at some stage, but I dare say they will be a summer holiday project at the earliest.

Hoping to steal some likes ---->

Edited by Jebusohmighty

Damn it Jebus! At least post it in the right thread! :P

I'd been sitting on that footage for a while now that I basically wanted to use it in two different videos about things blowing up. But after watching The Lone Ranger last weekend I thought "that's the perfect theme song to put some explosions to". It's been a bit rushed (but if I spend any more time doing non-school related things these holidays I'll be in a whole lot of strife when the kids go back) - so while it's a bit long, I think (hope) it has a few laughs in it.

Also Law, I somehow missed your video above. Some very nice shots in there mate.

Sorry i panicked and put it in the first place that seem appropriate! BUT all those stole and unearned likes   :hysterical:  :thanks:  soooo... good  :thumbsup:  :underwear:  LOL 

Ramsay: do a flip

Jebus: Sorry, was eating a cookie

LOL i remember that, was a good cookie!! 

Sorry i panicked and put it in the first place that seem appropriate! BUT all those stole and unearned likes   :hysterical:  :thanks:  soooo... good  :thumbsup:  :underwear:  LOL

It's okay mate - you can have the scraps off my table any day.

I obviously let it go overnight - although it didn't take as long to upload as I expected.

I tell you what too, I've got some hilarious footage from our CoD outings, as well as a few other games. Certainly more videos to be made, but it could be 12 months before I get to it again :(.

BABY COME BACK!!!

I laughed so hard when I found that, which was a fluke because I only looked at the clip due to the failed SLAMs. One day I'd like to do a bit of a TS compilation as well as I know I've got a few gems.

BABY COME BACK!!!

I laughed so hard when I found that, which was a fluke because I only looked at the clip due to the failed SLAMs. One day I'd like to do a bit of a TS compilation as well as I know I've got a few gems.

Oh god, the drunken memories come flooding back already.

Mmmm, it's pretty interesting. They actually own the site but are promoting it as if they just stumbled upon it. Not to mention possibly rigging the outcome of their bets in the videos to trick others. Very dirty. Hopefully jail time.

I didn't know this Ethan guy was the Vape Nation guy too, haha.

Edited by Phobos

As Brolli55 said at work, he simply made a mistake. He meant founded, not found.

"Here's a cool site I founded."

Very very dodgy work by these guys, not sure how it works in the States but if they were operating an unregulated betting system alone could see them get jail time

Good news everyone. Instead of marking yesterday, I threw together three videos from our recent PUBG gaming. Some hilarity so far.

This first video shows me trying understand the basics of the game. Even I cringed at some things:

This second one is just proving I was right. Mainly concerns Curly, Pench, Noods and Mini (who might like to see the actual footage, given he was just in TS):

And my third one didn't upload for some reason, but I'll try again this arvo. It's the car footage :D