RallyMan

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4

Yeah, sorry, I went there. I've made an account. But what do I download for BO4? All the different "clients" they had didn't list it? Or do they have one piece of overarching software?

46 minutes ago, MasterShrive said:

Yeah, sorry, I went there. I've made an account. But what do I download for BO4? All the different "clients" they had didn't list it? Or do they have one piece of overarching software?

Don't you have Overwatch?

Or made a WoW character at some point?

Getting a battle.net account is a gateway drug to WoW. You've been warned :P

First it will be, "Oh, I should buy Overwatch now". Then when hardly anyone plays it and you see all of us on WoW, you'll ask to try the trial account and boom. Hooked. Don't get me wrong, there's a reason it has last 13 years+ while all the other games we've played are uninstalled :P

Edited by Phobos

8 hours ago, AussieNinja159 said:

do we have a thread for our Battle.net names?

It has a few in it, and might need more to add to it

I just put all my names in my Sig so anyone could find them while I was talking shit :D

I misread that last sentence and thought you'd given us too much detail about where and when you added it to your sig.

Phoby, I have considered it. But I presume if I did I would be so far behind I wouldn't be able to play with anyone else anyway.

Information regarding the Blackout Beta (+17 hours (3am Sat) to all relevant time and dates for AEST).

https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/blizzard/22484222/prepare-for-blackout-with-the-next-call-of-duty-black-ops-4-pc-beta

If you're an early bird and want the beta 24 hours earlier (same as pre-order plebs), you can link your Twitch and Blizzard accounts and watch Ninja, Shroud, Summit1G or TimTheTatman for a consecutive hour and you'll get access (Sat 3am-7am).

6 hours ago, MasterShrive said:

Phoby, I have considered it. But I presume if I did I would be so far behind I wouldn't be able to play with anyone else anyway.

The way the game works there's always something to do together :P Even for a casual player etc

1 hour ago, Blueberry said:

Ramsay and i still play overwatch.... all by our selves. 

How is it these days? I'll update mine and have another crack if there's clannies playing.

Oh and the pre-load started in the client. 17GB

Edited by Phobos

Not really my kind of game but the controls are tight the map seems to be at just the right size where its a fight at the start, and then  some quit but i found i was not out of action for more than 2 minutes at a time. If you liked pubg but disliked the lack of polish i think you'll be into it. 

So what is everyone's thoughts on the BR mode?

I had a couple of games and it seemed nice and clean and worked nicely.

The way gun unlocks works is nice as well. Where it just adds it to the gun, or swaps it for the item currently there. Rather than filling your bag with extra items...

I'm still looking at it as a game I will probably buy

Yeah nah for this game...

I'm finding it really difficult to track targets when trying to shoot them with how the movement is. Jumping, strafing all over. The typical COD "movement". Not to mention the HUGE gun models sticking in your face. I did win a solo game with 5+ kills

Every death I caught myself exclaiming IRL, "WTF". Compared to BFV where I can clean up and top the score board. This isn't my kind of game. BFV scratched my itch.

That said, at least the engine they use stays @ 60 fps. Unlike the Unreal Engine pos we keep getting.

Edited by Phobos