MasterShrive

YouTube Video Thread - Part 2

Oh God, please tell me this is a joke.

It appears not, all I can say is all the people on this video probably have an iPhone 6.

Hopefully they're not stupid enough to buy an electric car! That'd be too much hipster for one person!

Oh God, please tell me this is a joke.

It appears not, all I can say is all the people on this video probably have an iPhone 6.

Hopefully they're not stupid enough to buy an electric car! That'd be too much hipster for one person!

At least the person driving said electric car, can choose the roads he or she drives on without having to gaol break it first and also can put whatever their heart desires into said car.

One day bp we shall meet then you will see I am no hipster, not even close to being "cool", I just chose the right tool for the right job not the shiny one that your hand slips off.

If only your car could drive more than 100km, we may have a chance to meet!

Talk about being limited! Oh snap!

Also, you need to stop moisturising your hands if you can't hold a phone.

Like i said, discussing Apple products is worse than Hitler. This wont go anywhere and will just make us hate each other....more.. :P

I hope electric cars make it big. That'll mean that my fuel car will have more dinosaur juice available for it. Good to see stuff other than prius's though. Drove one of them in America and thought it was the worst thing in the world. Noisy as that tiny engine is screaming everywhere to drive the thing. Also electric cars mean more people flying and less people on highways because it'd take them a week to travel 1000kms.

If only your car could drive more than 100km, we may have a chance to meet!

Talk about being limited! Oh snap!

Also, you need to stop moisturising your hands if you can't hold a phone.

It can. It is also not my only car.

More power points in Australia than gas stations. It's only limited by your imagination.

Moisturising is for people who think a $1000+ "phone" is a defining moment in life.

Here is proof.