bprc

Gaming And Software Sales

Steam is having a sale on Bad Company 2 ($4.99) and the Vietnam DLC ($3.74).

Ends 11th March.

Anyone know if people still play it? Specifically the Vietnam DLC.

We did play it at some point last year. If there's enough interest in it, we could always return to it.

I played it for one day only, well after we'd finished BC2 I think :(. I have it, but not sure I could go back to it now. Would give it a go if others were on though. Maybe another retro SS?

Phoby, do you know why they took it off Steam? That seems strange? Can't get a cheap game code from one of the online stores to activate it instead?

I played it for one day only, well after we'd finished BC2 I think :(. I have it, but not sure I could go back to it now. Would give it a go if others were on though. Maybe another retro SS?

Phoby, do you know why they took it off Steam? That seems strange? Can't get a cheap game code from one of the online stores to activate it instead?

Well come sunday i shall buy it its what 8 bucks for the lot?

They also took off Deadpool as well :(

Yeah about $8 Law.

They removed apparently due to the music license in the game expiring. I've searched high and low to find another key store but it seems they're all gone...

I still have my original discs, but now I'm worried if anything should befall them. Kicker is i bought gifted it to a mate when it was cheap but i didn't get it myself....."well i have the discs already, I don't really need it on steam"......kicking myself now.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/35450/

Most of the clan has the game. But for those who haven't heard of it or forgot about it. Get it none the less, it's a pretty solid game and FREE for a limited time.

I'll merge this post into the steam sales thread after the offer has expired just so it doesn't go unnoticed while the offer is on.

I actually paid money for it a while ago, as I'm sure most people did. Hopefully having it free for a while will liven up the servers a bit.

Certainly worth getting and could provide the clan with a solid social outing. This is also on the clan's social game list because we played it that much before BF3 came out. A good team game and enjoyable to play together.

So it seem's it's only the SP they gave away for free. Bit of a bummer :(

Really? thats stupid. Was looking forward to all out wars!

Oh noes :(. Alas.

Well, if you did download it, you can always fire up the SP quickly to see if it's your cup of tea (the SP and MP are exactly the same, just with bots). Not sure what the going rate for the actual purchase is though.