MasterShrive

Clan Related Video Thread

Love your new sig Blue. Do you like mine? :underwear:

This is it, it's becoming a clan meme!

I second that.

Whenever you do something for the win - "six for the flag and the cap".

Whenever you just do something just generally awesome - "I'm so going to ShadowPlay that".

Finally got to watch the video Blue. Very nice. Man I miss CTF.

This is the best CTF game mode ever. 2nd would be CoD:UO's!

Agreed, the free running takes it to a whole other level. If you know the maps well and have the free running down you can catch a player who would be well and truly away in other games.

Yer, i thought about that, but then it looks to rushed because i often shadow played instantly so it would be a 1.5 second shot. Ultimately, it was put in the cbf category.

Very nice Blue. Love the the music too - one of my favourites at the start.

It also reminds me why we don't play games with that Shoes bloke any more.

Nice work with the AEK vid. I might have to look at the attachments I use for it. I have started using it more for close quarters combat though as it seems the go to weapon.

Nice work with the AEK vid. I might have to look at the attachments I use for it. I have started using it more for close quarters combat though as it seems the go to weapon.

Thanks mate, ive gotta get around to recording some more, but i'll do that once ive gotten the new mobo and cpu!

So my sister does lite'n'easy a while back i thought it would be a great idea to make a dry ice bomb... The explosion still scares the hell outta me. Also this was filmed on my old phone, and at my old place

Made a montage using the first set of clips i captured using Shadowplay, and the reason for that random appearance of the word "Montage!" at 1:26 is because someone in the server at the time said some pretty disgusting things in the chat. Enjoy!  

Good work mate. It's been a while since we had a clan video; you filled the void nicely.

Edit: I've also thrown this in the clan video thread given a clan member created it. That way it won't get buried.