MasterShrive

Clan Related Video Thread

Fuck I love how sassy Shrives is! With some crisper editing skills and face cam you could be a Youtuber Shrives!

I'm only sassy when you deserve it.

Which is all the time.

If you want car kills, team up with Shrivey. Played one duo last night and there was a scramble for the car with another duo, we won and rack up another hit and run

This is true. If you need assistance, just let me know. I also drove my first boat last night... but disappointingly I didn't get to run anyone over :(

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I think PUBG was drunk.

Thus why I was slow on the uptake when Duckz said he had the kill - as far as I was concerned that bastard was still driving straight at me. I was very confused when the flaming jeep suddenly went down the hill, lol.

How did the ulta-wide play by the way? I presume it just letter boxed? It didn't seem to let me embed it here on the forums, but I might have done that wrong.

1 hour ago, MasterShrive said:

How did the ulta-wide play by the way? I presume it just letter boxed? It didn't seem to let me embed it here on the forums, but I might have done that wrong.

Phat letter boxed

Nice work mate. Some good music, good cuts and good edits.

Not sure why you ever doubted Fuse.

Shows what a skillful player can do in that game though with plenty of map knowledge and weapon practice. I think I'd be spending too much time dead.

The big bonus of dying out early in siege is that players ability to then watch cams and drones. Also its an advantage if someone can quickly refrag or hold that player to one position for the rest of the round.

BP and I had a bit of an outing yesterday in PUBG. We decided we wanted to explore the rumoured caves on the snow map in PUBG. Apparently you need a vehicle to break in - we were a little late on the scene...

Just another PUBG outing with @bprc and @Yeowie. Note that BP is talking from the very start about excuses for how he's going to die. Then pay attention to his actual death. He also gets us killed post-credits...

14 hours ago, MasterShrive said:

He also gets us killed post-credits...

Watch the replay! Yeowie's name lines up perfectly with Mr Baddie! I just happened to look at him for that split second.