Sign in to follow this  
Ra_Panda

About time for an introduction

Hey RtD Crew,

Been hovering around a while now so due for the formalities, I go by Panda because its easier to spell than Jarryd, and I'm a student at Fed Uni in Ballarat.

So far I've played with quite a few of you guys now and its been great fun, you can blame DallyFergo for my presence.

Been a casual gamer ever since i had one of the first Sega systems, graduated to play station, upgraded to Xbox then ascended into the glorious PC Master Race.

Generally into most games, COD, Battlefield, PUBG, Seige and GTA. Also enjoy Overwatch and Rocket League from time to time.

Keen to meet more of you guys and share some good times in games

Cheers,

Ra' Panda

Welcome mate! :D

How long have you been at the PC gaming for? I'm curious to know how far back you go with CoD.

I might get some more PUBG game time in the future, but for now I've taken a break due to hackers ruining my last seven games before I went away for a couple of weeks. And now that school and football are back I'm going to be flat out for a while :(

Anyway - feel free to make yourself home on the forums and post around on any of the topics. It will help members get to you know and give us all something to talk about.

1 hour ago, MasterShrive said:

Welcome mate! :D

How long have you been at the PC gaming for? I'm curious to know how far back you go with CoD.

I might get some more PUBG game time in the future, but for now I've taken a break due to hackers ruining my last seven games before I went away for a couple of weeks. And now that school and football are back I'm going to be flat out for a while :(

Anyway - feel free to make yourself home on the forums and post around on any of the topics. It will help members get to you know and give us all something to talk about.

Thanks shrive!

Started with the humble beginnings of team fortress 2 originally, then played a lot of black ops and mw2 when they were the big thing. Still like to go back and revisit them especially mw3 from time to time. 

I'm fortunate enough to have plenty of spare time up my sleeve with uni so I'm generally always around, so hopefully be able to catch you when ya do get a spare bit of time.