MasterShrive

Pingtest And Speedtest

good to know

we are based outside of town in North Tamworth so dont see us visiting that shopping district.

should fly back from canada in the middle of the cmf so will be interesting to see what it is like but might have a better look next year.

NBN connected on Tuesday. Currently my modem is connected at 77/44mbps, but I will be testing a few different things when I cbf (shorter phone cable from the wall to my modem, and Internode supplied modem).

Loving the upload speed though. Sharing my Plex library with a few mates, and no issues at all for them while streaming.

good to hear its going well ducks

i dont know what i ever did without the NBN now that i have it.

it is just soooooo fast compared to what i had

Loving the upload speed though. Sharing my Plex library with a few mates, and no issues at all for them while streaming.

This is the best thing in my opinion. It's nice having fast download but going from .8 Mb upload to 35+ Mb is awesome.

And yet it's the upload speeds that are often never mentioned. If I recall correctly, the Coalition refused to put a minimum guarantee on upload speeds when they decided to go with their "improved" version of the NBN, showing just how short-sighted their approach has been :(

So we FINALLY got fibre at our new place. Only a few weeks of frustration, but it was all worth it!

6419333788.png

Nice Decro, super jelly.

Here's my life from 5pm - 12am over the last 6 months:

6422519091.png

And don't worry, it get's worse on Friday - Saturday. As low as 0.50 mbps. Out side of peak time is ~7mpbs

I want you to know that my 'like' on  your post is a solemn one, full of heartfelt sincerity, with only a little bit of gloating.

Ouch Phobes, I know what that feels like though, spent most of last year with that same problem. Made online gaming almost impossible, especially any shooter that I tried to play.

2 minutes ago, MiniSanders said:

Ouch Phobes, I know what that feels like though, spent most of last year with that same problem. Made online gaming almost impossible, especially any shooter that I tried to play.

No idea, but i know thats normal for Cable, when im at work on Monday i'll ring up and find out if they did any work on the line over the weekend. 

6679910469.png

Put a new router in that is dual band.

That test is over wifi in a different room, pretty happy with the improvement 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

That is quite impressive.

Meanwhile, we had NBN notices come in the mail to say they're going to start works on the street soon, and then earlier this week there were some guys playing around with the pit.