Sign in to follow this  
MasterShrive

Welcome Spike

Congratulations Spike

Congratulations Spike on making it to our recruitment period. We would like to welcome you as a recruit to Roll the Dice and look forward to gaming with you over the next couple of weeks.

For your information you may wish to look at the following threads which you now have access too. These will tell you a bit more about the clan, as well how to apply for squads etc. if you are interested:

• Clan Code of Conduct - now more than ever it is vital that you know our Code of Conduct. In representing RtD> as a recruit it is expected you will follow this at all times without exception. We need to know that you're the right stuff for RtD>.
  • Application Process - the application process, including what criteria you need to meet, is mentioned there.
  • Clan Training - you can find information about clan trainings here, when the happen. However, it is best to just be on XFire and TeamSpeak whenever possible so if scrims or trainings come up you can be included.
  • Clan History - you may find it interesting to read up on our clan history as well, to see where we have come from.

Again, congratulations on on your trial period and best of luck meeting the requirements to gain full membership.

I look forward to having a game with you soon digger :D Congrats again ;)

Hey All and Thx for the warm welcome.

I enjoyed the games together the other night with Dippy, Duckz, McPie and his brother Dave, Noobshoes and Pedux. Its been awhile since I had a good season of COD4 but didn't take me long to get back into the swing of it as I am an everyday shooter guy.

I hope to catch up with everyone soon.

-Spike-

Welcome to the clan mate, I won't be around for another couple of months but from what I've heard/read thus far your going to fit in well  :D

Hey spike congratulations on becoming a Recruit now comes the tough part.

welcome aboard this fine vessel m8y, hope you have a ball and catchya soon

Hey spike congratulations on becoming a Recruit now comes the tough part.

welcome aboard this fine vessel m8y, hope you have a ball and catchya soon

Welcome Spike! was good playing with you the other day and you will definately fit in very well with the RtD group. Happy new year and play with you soon!

Really enjoyed scrimming tonight. What I enjoyed the most was the squad work and how the team operates. By the end I felt I was able to fit into that team aspect very well. My game improved and the amount of fun I got from the game also increased. Even thou i died some silly and early deaths at the start thats all part of re-learning the finer details of the map and my play style. THX Gang

I

Yeah, it was real fun digger. I think we did pretty well too, especially on Strike. It takes time to learn to play together and getting used to holding particular spots on the map etc. But, I think we did it well :D

GG.

Sign in to follow this