Sign in to follow this  
Nobody

Bioshock 2

Bioshock_2_boxart.jpg

Anyone anticipating this game? (RELEASE DATE: 9 FEB 2010)

I think this game has a very huge potential in competitive gaming. I hope they won't do the same thing as IW did and give a lethal wound to the game.

Bioshock 2 has a very very great potential to be a competitive game with its game modes and its content as the game has a strong emphasis on teamwork in some of the game mods.

I have sent an E-mail to Digital Extremes, the company which was working on the MP component of bioshock 2. I will attach the mail here:

Dear director of Digital Extremes,

My name is Nobody and I am a PC gamer and a fan of bioshock.

I am impressed to know that your company is in charge of making the multiplayer component of bioshock 2 and I am sure your company will do a great job in enhancing the experience of bioshock 2.

I would like to ask whether Dedicated servers and mod tools will be available to the PC version in Bioshock 2. As we know an uproar was raised by infinity ward's decision of abandoning dedicated servers support on PC version of modern warfare 2. Therefore it is crucial to know whether dedicated servers will be available to the community.

I understand your company has a responsibility to prevent stat padding and will probably disallow the community to host rated servers unless they pay for it. It is however important for PC community users to host dedicated servers to make mods and to play the game competitively. Also, community admins play an important role in monitoring the community to identify cheaters. Therefore, it will be nice to community to provide dedicated servers and mod tools to enrich game contents and make Bioshock 2 flourishes with extra contents from the community, even if dedicated servers hosted by community admins are not rated.'

I am anticipating Bioshock 2 a lot and looking forward to hear from your company on your nice effort making Bioshock 2.

Yours sincerely,

Nobody

I miss making videos with games. Bioshock also has a great potential to be a movie studio game.

I think this game has a very huge potential in competitive gaming.

I very highly doubt that. No one in the competetive world will latch onto this.

I think this game has a very huge potential in competitive gaming.

I very highly doubt that. No one in the competetive world will latch onto this.

I think if there is a mod, it can be competitive because you can disable random factors like big daddy suit spawns and some weapons like plasmids with game-breaking effects like electrobolts.

Same goes to TF2, people can disable weapons like sandmans to keep the game fast.

It is only personal opinion because I really really like Bioshock.

It won't be as good as BF:BC2 as a new competitive game, but it can still be one.