MasterShrive

Age of Empires II / Age of Mythology

Age of Empires II / Age of Mythology

I have been talking to a couple of people about these games recently and was wondering who else in the clan had a copy of them? If people were interested we could try to organise an night on these using Hamachi. Though usually hard to organise they can be good fun. I know myself, Stein and maybe Mothy had a game of AoEII a long while back using Hamachi and it seemed to work fine. And let's be honest, if Stein can work it then anyone can.

If people own these games and they are interested then post below and we could see what comes of it. I know others outside the clan like Sheldon and Vulc would also be keen if something got happening.

~MS.

Stein said you, he and Mav used to play it a bit back in the day. If you can find it I'd be willing to give it a whirl, even if we just took on the computers for a start.

i've never played my AOE series online. I liked the series very much, but did tire from relentless attacks whilst trying to build my society.

Blue just pointed out to me that AoE Online has been released. He also pointed out it needs Windows Live. I'm not sure if I'm going to have a look at it or not, as I've probably got enough to play as it is, but if anyone is interested in the series or knows some folk who might enjoy this iteration of the series then it could be worth passing on.

A review I read was very unfavorable, apparently if your a fan of the series thus far you should stay well clear, they said it was massive grind to get anywhere with it

Oh, don't worry, Nath and I are in. Now I just need to remember if Sheldon and I were going in on a four pack as well or if he was just merely giving me a heads up about the release. So many games, so little time.