MasterShrive

Age of Empires and Age of Mythology Series

Maybe. At present AoEII seems unplayable. Between six of us tonight we could not find a combination of host and client which didn't either drop people or run the game real laggy. We'll certainly try again, but even the one game I did get in reminded me quickly of why we graduated to AoM all those years ago.

On a side note, Voobly is working very well, and the texture mod for AoM looks nice too.

Also, Blue had trouble with that dropbox link so BP might have a torrent link would be better for people. Either way you may need to download a couple of extra files if your computer doesn't have them installed.

Good idea. Although I'm not sure if the problem was with my copy or dropbox or something else. The torrent is easy enough to get though. It's good to be able to play it all again without any hassle (my copy is patched with a no-cd exe and works fine with Voobly).

An AoM FNL better not be this friday... coz im away then. And it will be the only FNL I can show off in other then Chivalry!

Edit: And Koro that is a horribly inappropriate yet somehow appropriate gif, where the hell did you find that!?

AoEIIHD is this Friday, assuming it is operational. If not, then maybe a quick switch to AoM? But I would otherwise be up for it at a later date.

lol Nev - puts those dukes of hazzard boys to shame.

btw I DL'd this and played the first 2 campaigns on titan. Lost the second one first time through but won it when I realised that i only needed the temple and archery range with a few ships from time to time to protect the dock and fishing boats. first time through I had all the infantry available and the AI got too far in front too early and all I did was defend most of the time. Enjoyed playing it, really need to know which infantry etc to run against opposition infantry.

So, Is friday night AoE2HD or AoM? I don't really want to pay for (and download) AoE2HD if its as buggy as reported.....

We'll post in here if there are any changes in performance thanks to a patch, but at this stage my betting is on AoM. I'm hoping to make it, but I'll be late due to being roped in to a school thing at the last minute.

a conscious...

Whats that?

The opposite of unconscious!

As a side note, those with a conscience may also wish to purchase a copy! :good:

Always remember, the 10th of April 2013.

I remember where I was on Wednesday the 10th of April, 2013 at 1:33 pm AEST. I was eating some chicken which I had previously been cooking. The chicken was delicious but somehow tasted off. At that time I didn't think much on it. While mowing the lawn I noticed how the skies were overcast, so dark. It was odd, even for Sydney weather to go from so bright to so grim. The day just felt different since the morning.

When I found out.... I now know this is because ...words just are not enough...

The English language suffered a huge blow today, The day where bprc miss-typed.

Where were you?