Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Clan Policy on Glitching, Scripting and Hacking

Clan Policy on Glitching, Scripting and Hacking

The following is absolutely non-negotiable.

For members of the public: you will abide by the following on our servers every time you play. If you are ever caught breaking these rules you will be banned at the discretion of the Clan Leadership and/or Senior Members.

For members of Roll the Dice: you will abide by the following on all servers for all games you play (even if the game in question is not one of our official games). As part of this clan you must uphold our reputation to the highest standard, even if you are not wearing our tags. Your name, your IP address, your CD-keys and you as a person can all be traced back to this clan. If you are ever caught doing the following, anywhere, you will be removed. This will not be negotiated.

Scripting:
The use of any scripts to aid in gaming are not acceptable. This includes fast fire scripts, scripts for particular maps or nades, reload scripts, etc.

Any script built for use within the game, built by external programs, or built using external gaming peripherals (like a G15 keyboard) will all be dealt with at the discretion of the Clan's Leadership and/or Senior Members.

Hacking:
This clan has zero tolerance for hacking.
To provide a friendly, cheat free experience, Roll The Dice streams all servers to PBBans and PunksBusted (where appropriate). If you are caught hacking, you will be banned from our server, and all servers streaming to PBBans and PunksBusted.

No Excuses:
Any of the above actions will not be excused. Excuses which will not be accepted include, but are not limited to, the following:

• My *insert family member here* was playing, not me
  • I leant my CD-key to a friend
  • I was just mucking about with some friends, no harm was done
  • Someone stole my key - it wasn't me
  • I was only at a LAN, I didn't know it counted
  • I wasn't using my usual CD-key
  • I didn't think I'd get caught!
  • Oh... I didn't know this was a hack
  • I was just trying it out this once
  • I was playing in my own server - I can do what I like!
  • I wasn't hacking - it was some other program on my computer which set it off
  • My dog did it...

Glitching:
Glitching is a slightly less frowned upon offence and will not necessarily see an automatic ban. However, if you continue to do any of the following once you have been informed that you should not be doing it, a ban will be put in place at the discretion of the Clan's Leadership and/or Senior Members.

Glitching includes, but not limited to:

• Going outside of or underneath the map
  • Getting to a part of the map that enables you to see through walls, roofs, floors or anything else on the map that was designed to have a non-transparent surface
  • Getting to a part of the map that enables you to see off or below the map's floor level
  • Re-load glitching or other in game exploits