Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Unfortunately, it is coming to PS5 and then to PC sometime down the track but I am hoping it's good.

 

I tried replaying KOTOR recently and it is pretty clunky considering what I expect of games these days.

 

@MasterShrive how you feeling?

Share this post


Link to post

This game was my first RPG. I borrowed it from a friend on Xbox right in the middle of Year 12 exams. 3am stints and 52 hours later I went to every corner of every map. Fantastic story. I'm sure it's in my top 40 list posted elsewhere.

 

KOTOR2 is still on my list of games to play...

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, MasterShrive said:

This game was my first RPG. I borrowed it from a friend on Xbox right in the middle of Year 12 exams. 3am stints and 52 hours later I went to every corner of every map. Fantastic story. I'm sure it's in my top 40 list posted elsewhere.

 

KOTOR2 is still on my list of games to play...

Hell yeah. I enjoyed both, that being said I have such a bad memory that I can only remember enjoying them and not much outside of that.

 

2 hours ago, Blueberry said:

I saw this and went to post it and it's already here.

 

i am keen.

Thought it was about time I made a post, I think I can be happy with one per decade.

Share this post


Link to post

I honestly wish I could play this and not remember the great plot twist. Still to me the best plot twist in a video game.

Absolutely keen to play it though, and hopefully this allows a KOTOR3 to be made that isn't an MMO

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/09/2021 at 10:46 AM, MiniSanders said:

I honestly wish I could play this and not remember the great plot twist. Still to me the best plot twist in a video game.

Absolutely keen to play it though, and hopefully this allows a KOTOR3 to be made that isn't an MMO

Agreed, blew my mind. I think I was only 11 or 12 when I first played it, and then again a few years later and then again a few years later. To the point that I knew the locations for the 'surprise' battles that took place at different times in the story when you run into bosses. Always loved how they arrived on different planets depending on what order you did them in.

Share this post


Link to post

I only played it once on the original xbox. It's weird i remember little moments but honestly apart from the twist i remember very little of the story.

 

i do remember the solution to one random side quest vividly for some reason. 

Share this post


Link to post

I'll definitely be grabbing this when it comes to PC! Did anyone play the sequel at all? I never did personally but from what I've read about it, it was still okay?

 

The plot twist in KOTOR is pretty great but my all time favourite is the Bioshock "Would you kindly?" twist. Mum used to watch me place the Bioshock games because she enjoyed the the dark scifi atmosphere and we were both blown away by that one!

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/15/2021 at 9:57 AM, MasterShrive said:

Oh yes that Bioshock one was very clever. Bioshock 3 really had me there too.

All three are solid games, I'm planning on replaying them all soon enough!

Share this post


Link to post
On 15/09/2021 at 9:01 AM, Penchamus said:

I'll definitely be grabbing this when it comes to PC! Did anyone play the sequel at all? I never did personally but from what I've read about it, it was still okay?

 

The plot twist in KOTOR is pretty great but my all time favourite is the Bioshock "Would you kindly?" twist. Mum used to watch me place the Bioshock games because she enjoyed the the dark scifi atmosphere and we were both blown away by that one!

I did play through the sequel, if memory serves the story was not quite as good but it had a few QOL improvements. I'm really reaching to remember though.

Share this post


Link to post

I played through both of them, and enjoyed both. The story in the 2nd wasn't as strong as the first, but that was always going to be the case.

I do remember it being a bit more fun though

Share this post


Link to post

I hope we get some more live action Star Wars set in either the Old Republic or High Republic eras. I suspect it's inevitable, given the cash cow Disney will make of it, but there are certainly some great areas they could explore.

Share this post


Link to post

Agree. I wasn't a big fan of the new movies doing away with some of the existing stuff either. I understand why they did; but there's also plenty there they can work in with.

Share this post


Link to post

I Remember two having more variety in the places you go. But i honestly am having trouble separating the games in my mind now.

Bioshock twist was so good. But that boss fight at the end felt so odd next to the rest of the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Blueberry said:

I Remember two having more variety in the places you go. But i honestly am having trouble separating the games in my mind now.

Bioshock twist was so good. But that boss fight at the end felt so odd next to the rest of the game. 

Haha yes the Atlas boss fight sucked 😂 

I remember dieing once then beating and thinking if that was it?!

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×