2019 Christmas And New Years Party

santa.png
Another year, another party!

Event Details
Friday, 27th December 2019
Officially 3:00pm AEDT ~ but unofficially will start whenever people are online
Roll The Dice TeamSpeak 3: ts.rtdclan.net
Password: blackjack

Everyone is welcome to join us for a night of fun to help celebrate Christmas and bring in the New Year.

Can members and guests please note down below if you can make it.

Feel free to make any game suggestions ahead of the night so we all have them installed!

This is a Roll The Dice Clan Event and everyone is welcome to participate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I think the real question is - what would we like to play? Anyone know of any good free games going at the moment?

I've mentioned this one before, but we might be able to have up to ten players? https://store.steampowered.com/app/291550/Brawlhalla/

Anyone interested in some AoEII Definitive Edition? Available with the Windows Game Pass subscription of $1(?) if you haven't used it yet.

2 hours ago, Jebusohmighty said:

PUBG custom games

That's not a bad idea either.

Can anyone make a custom game now? There could be some fun modes to explore. Otherwise we just crash a server.

I will apologise for missing the fun (again)..

Family Christmas and losing track of what day it is between Christmas and NYE, and had no idea it was Friday...

3 hours ago, MiniSanders said:

I will apologise for missing the fun (again)..

Family Christmas and losing track of what day it is between Christmas and NYE, and had no idea it was Friday...

I nearly did the same thing, until about midday of that day when my wife reminded me. I knew I kept her around for some reason.

11 minutes ago, Decroxx said:

I nearly did the same thing, until about midday of that day when my wife reminded me. I knew I kept her around for some reason.

Good to see Kel earning her keep.

Sign in to follow this