Sign in to follow this  
Duckz

Red Dead Redemption 2

d5c7e4dcecb612368aee64978f183250b6e643fe

Today, we're proud to announce that Red Dead Redemption 2 is coming to PC on November 5th, with special bonuses available to players who pre-purchase through the Rockstar Games Launcher starting October 9th.

We also want to say thank you to the millions of people who have already downloaded the Rockstar Games Launcher and received their free copy of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC will also be available to pre-order at the Epic Games store, Greenman Gaming, the Humble Store, GameStop and additional digital retailers starting October 23rd with a pre-order bonus

of 25 Gold Bars for Red Dead Online. Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC will also be available to purchase on Steam this December.

Source

Edited by Duckz

Nice! Earlier than expected

Edit

Wait, what...

Steam in December? Early exclusives AGAIN??? Whelp, see you in December!

Edited by Phobos

That's a pleasant surprise. Idk if a year is long enough time to re-play such a huge game, however when i upgrade my rig (probably within the next year) ima test it with this bad boy. The ps4 pro version is hands down the best looking game i've ever seen so i can't wait to see how it looks on PC.

Oh, this is good news!

I played it on Xbone when it first came out, but I'll definitely replay it on PC, and actually play some of the Online side of it too.

That's racist..... or timist!

If my time zone hits 05 Nov earlier and the poster says  coming to pc 05 November then that it. None of this wait for the rest of the world to catch up. First come first served. :grin:

What's peoples thoughts?

I doubt I'll get a good session in before the weekend.

Has anyone given single player a run, or straight into online? How does that work? Similar to GTA etc, just free roaming and doing missions etc?

1 hour ago, MasterShrive said:

All I know is that Dally and Aussie were shooting at each other. Make of that what you will.

Sounds like a normal game of R6 or PUBG

Had some launch issues - ran it in safe mode then restarted it seemed to have fixed it. 

Going to finish single player main story before i jump online. So far yeah runs smooth and enjoying it.

Yeah, there's been a few bugs / crashes I've run into so far. Nothing too major, just a few little annoyances.

Otherwise seems to be a fairly good version. Online is fun, but there's not a huge amount of guidance as to what to do / where to go. Missions seem a bit limited, it's not like GTA where you get a series of story missions to play.

It is good fun with friends though.

53 minutes ago, Dallyfergo said:

On a side note maybe its time we had a clan paint balling day.

Boy oh boy would I get around that.

Have I mentioned that I'm a Teachers' Games Gold Medalist?