Sign in to follow this  
Decroxx

Welcome Predz

Congratulations Predz

Congratulations Predz, and welcome back to Roll The Dice. We would like to welcome you to full membership within Roll The Dice and look forward to gaming with you long in to the future.

For your information and as a refresher you may wish to look at the following threads which you now have access to. These will tell you a bit more about the clan, as well how to apply for squads etc. if you are interested:

• Clan Code of Conduct - now more than ever it is vital that you know our Code of Conduct. In representing Roll The Dice as a full member it is expected you will follow this at all times and set the right example for newer members as well.
  • Clan Announcements - a new section of the forums which you can now access, where we announce new information to the clan.
  • Clan Positions - this shows all the positions within the clan, what the roles do and who currently holds them. Useful if need to contact the right person about something.
  • Clan General Discussion - just a place for us to discuss general, clan only related topics.
  • Squad and Ladder Information - everything to do with our squads can be found here, including the links to the respective teams. If you wish to join one of our squads you will need to read up ;)
  • The Calendar - we expected all members to use the calendar to sign up to Clan Trainings and Scrims.
  • The Round Table - this forum is where all members can have their say within the clan. All opinions are welcome, from the newest to the oldest member.
  • New Forum Posts - this link will show you any unread posts on the forums. This might be worth bookmarking as it will help you keep involved with current discussions.

Again, congratulations on full membership and hope to see you on the battlefield soon.

Welcome back my good man! You've been gone for 1844 days, but certainly not forgotten :P

And I promise I'll get back to Elite Dangerous sometime soon...

Sign in to follow this