Sign in to follow this  
AussieNinja159

E3 2019

1 hour ago, AussieNinja159 said:

i WAS keen for that game, but after waiting up most of the night to watch the most linear gameplay ever, it killed my hype for the game, it looks and probably will play like Force Unleashed. Cannot believe we lost an open world Star Wars game for this.. 

Mmmm, agreed. My hype has died too. Looks like very cliche gameplay.

The AI especially, they move and react statically. Watch the gameplay vid. Specifically @3:35 Are the troopers payed by blaster bolts or just stand there with concrete shoes? @10:44 What?? they just fire then their finger gets tired? Maybe it's a demo and this is for show, I somewhat doubt it. 

Not to mention, another modern Star Wars game without dismemberment...Think of the children!

Calling it right now, Jedi Outcast/Jedi Academy, best SW game for all eternity.

Don't forget, no pre-ordering :P Even for Cyberpunk! Don't fall for flashy cinematics...

Edited by Phobos

I'm honestly most hyped that they'll be announcing more details for Evil Genuis 2 at E3. That's a game I've been waiting a long time for.

https://2019.e3recap.com/

Seems to be a good website which is showing most of the trailers shown (None of the bullshit on stage stuff though)

So far Deathloop, Baldur's Gate 3 and Minecraft Dungeons are my main items to look at.

Star Wars does have a very Force Unleashed gameplay vibe. Will be interesting to see how it pans out in the end. Hopefully it can be a decent game.

On 6/10/2019 at 1:31 PM, Phobos said:

Calling it right now, Jedi Outcast/Jedi Academy, best SW game for all eternity.

Jedi Academy was magnificent. First Star Wars game I played actually. Also great fun multiplayer.

Might be hope for Fallen Order yet... might...

https://au.ign.com/articles/2019/06/12/star-wars-jedi-fallen-order-hands-on-damn-it-feels-good-to-be-a-jedi-e3-2019

Speaking of which, I was honestly disappointed that you can't dismember bad guys with your lightsaber. It turns out you can, sort of. "We'll use it in select cases," senior designer Justin Perez told me, before clarifying what he meant. Basically, droids and spiders and the like can have their legs and arms (if applicable) lopped off, but not humanoids. Blame the Disney branding folks for that one, it seems.

Edited by MiniSanders