Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Roll The Dice Ten Year Anniversary Celebrations!

Roll The Dice Ten Year Anniversary Celebrations!

:happybday:

Who:

One and all are welcome to come and help Roll The Dice celebrate one decade of existence!

What:

A general games night of fun and hilarity so we can take the chance to thank our members and all friends of the clan.

Where:

Join us on our TS3 server at: ts.rtdclan.net (password: blackjack)

When:

Saturday, 22nd June 2019

We can start gathering anytime on Saturday (midday), with any official stuff happening around 9:00pm.

Events could well spill over into Sunday for further gaming.

Why:

Any excuse is a good excuse for a gathering. Beers welcome.

Games:

Below is a list of possible games we could play:

PUBG

Golf With Friends

BF3

BF4

BF1

BFV

CoDBO

CoD2

CoDUO

Deceit

Rainbow Six: Seige

Squad

Fist Full Of Frags

Hand Simulator

Splitgate: Arena Warfare

etc.

Please make more suggestions below.

How:

We can start at any time on Saturday and sit back and relax. Members and guests can split up on TS depending on what they are playing and then when everyone has arrived for the evening we'll merge together for a short thank you. Then people can game long in to the evening.

RSVP:

Guests of the clan may post below if they wish to come along (or just show up). Otherwise, we just hope to see as many members and friends as possible there on the day. Spread the word and hopefully we'll have a grand time together with a bit of fun. Ten years is a grand achievement for any online community, but especially a bunch of gamers.

All members can RSVP on the calendar:

Alea iacta est.

Thank you for your time,

All Members of Roll The Dice.

Have we got a setlist of games that we are playing for sure? Just so i know which ones to download prior to Saturday :)

14 hours ago, TheLaw said:

Have we got a setlist of games that we are playing for sure? Just so i know which ones to download prior to Saturday :)

All of them :P

But no, no set list.

I think World War 3 is an excellent chance. PUBG probably. Rainbow Six could be fun. Golf is always a winner.

I'd like to try Brawlhalla if we had a few (but only four player I think) - free: https://store.steampowered.com/app/291550/Brawlhalla/

Splitgate is also free (although I'm not sure how many the MP supports): https://store.steampowered.com/app/677620/Splitgate_Arena_Warfare/

55 minutes ago, TheLaw said:

Insurgency Sandstorm will also be free this weekend too!! 

Oh nice, I'm keen to try that too!

I may hae some shemale company tomorrow but 'll hop of if we're not too heavily feeling it, xoxo

I bought a fucking $200 bottle of whiskey for this occasion so its unlikely I will bail of this.

On 20/06/2019 at 11:53 AM, MasterShrive said:

I linked to them in the other thread. I won't put them in the public one.

sorry dad

Sign in to follow this