Sign in to follow this  
Duckz

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

They haven't denied nor confirmed it yet, given how well Blackout did i'd say they wouldn't be doing one.  

This looks like every other game they have released in the last 10 years, with just a different skin!

Im in!

Edited by Noods

The open Beta starts at 3am tomorrow morning for those that pre-ordered (or bought a $2 pre-order key from a key site (but who would do that???)). For everyone else, it starts at 11am Saturday morning.

It finishes at 3am next Tuesday morning.

Loaded the game up this morning to find out that it was all in german... quick look at my battle net settings and the preferred language was set to Deutsche.... Anywho, after fixing that and downloading 1.8gbs worth of english, played a few rounds of Ground War.. Its not a bad mode, but too many sweaty sniper bois for my liking, so i swapped out for good ol CoD TDM... First CoD game in a while where i find myself enjoying it.. 

l11IquV.png  

giphy.gif

I'll give it another go over the next couple of days, but for me, I think I might be starting to get over fast-paced arena type shooters.

1 hour ago, Duckz said:

I'll give it another go over the next couple of days, but for me, I think I might be starting to get over fast-paced arena type shooters.

I fear I might have hit that point after Black Ops. Migrated to Battlefield for a while; but now the simplicity of PUBG keeps me coming back.

The beta is taking a long time to download considering I'm on 100Mbit/s NBN and I'm away tomorrow for a few days - so at this rate I won't get to play it anyway.

16 hours ago, MasterShrive said:

I fear I might have hit that point after Black Ops. Migrated to Battlefield for a while; but now the simplicity of PUBG keeps me coming back.

The beta is taking a long time to download considering I'm on 100Mbit/s NBN and I'm away tomorrow for a few days - so at this rate I won't get to play it anyway.

change the region in the battle net app to asia, i got my full speeds after taht, and than once its downloaded change it back to Americas 

Funny story, I downloaded it over the weekend. Loaded it up looking for any excuse to hate it....yep, first thing, you need to crate an Activision account to even enter the menu. Yep, that's enough for me. Uninstalled it.

Say what you will, I'm sick of making accounts. Don't get me started on the Epic games store "exclusives"..... TotalBiscuit would be rolling in his grave.

Like @Phobos, I was extremely pissed about jumping through the hoops of creating an Activision account. 

However I pushed on and gave the game a go even after being deafened by the intro.

The guns and movement of the game felt like normal COD pretty smooth not bad but honestly thats about the only good thing I can say.

The Battle field rip off game mode has the same issue as battle field where tanks sit on the edge of the map and are about impossible to destrory without some serious team cordination.

I enjoyed other game modes more. However found it pretty frustrating dying to this pussy rockets which basically have no counter. Yes R6 Siege has perks/gadgets but they have multiple counters and are pretty easy to deal with.

Finally I dont consider sitting in a corner dark corner with a shotgun sweaty... its sad and it makes me sick to my god damn stomach, that kids think its acceptable. Maybe they should ask mummy and daddy for an uninstallation. Counter stike is sweaty. R6 Siege is sweaty. fistful of frags is hella sweaty maybe even sweatier than sweat itself. COD is basic the dog that ate rat bait and now it doesn't know which way to go.

I think I'll be sticking with my request for a mountain bike this christmas.

Edited by Dallyfergo