Sign in to follow this  
Dallyfergo

XBOX Vs. PS4

Then it's probably worth just waiting for the PC release.

I wish you well, Dally. I'm still waiting for The Last of Us :P

Data miners found refences to a PC version in teh companion app for the game :D

As for what console, my brother recommends the Xbox One S, personally i'd go for a PS4, i feel as if they have more exlusives? Uncharted series, The Last of Us and if we ever get it... another Silent Hill game. Plus the remasters of Spyro..... hello childhood! 

There were just as many rumours suggesting RDR1 was coming out on PC when it launched, so I'd take anything like that with a grain of salt.

2 hours ago, Noods said:

Maybe they'll release a double mega Red dead redemption bundle super pack.   In like 10 years! 

That should be perfect timing for me. I'll keep my schedule clear.

20 hours ago, MasterShrive said:

That should be perfect timing for me. I'll keep my schedule clear.

Yeah I'm down with retro gaming!!

Last friday I ended up purchasing the PS4 bundle from EB games. I ordered it online then picked it up in store. This was cheaper than getting it through JB HI-Fi by the time i paid postage.

So far I've been enjoying RDR2. Once you get through the learning phase the story really starts to pick up. The only annoying thing I've found at this stage is the weapon system can be a bit complicated and you can end up leave some of your guns on your horse.

But yeah, really enjoying the PS4 its a pretty easy console to use it just lacks a 1080ti. Also I'm pretty sure my girlfriend was more excited then I was cause she can also play crash bandicoot 

Image result for simpsons crash bandicoot

Go to a weapon shop and you can set your default weapons. So when you get off ya horse you have the weapon you want. Took me a while to realise. 

Also yay to PS4

21 minutes ago, Ramsay said:

Go to a weapon shop and you can set your default weapons. So when you get off ya horse you have the weapon you want. Took me a while to realise. 

Also yay to PS4

Oh my god Ramsay, you are a lifesaver.

The ps4 is the right choice. Microsoft announced at e3 a few years back that very upcoming exclusive will come to windows 10. This means that you can already use your pc to play the exclusives, the only real difference between the consoles (there really isn't that much different performance wise, especially since most developers just do nearly direct ports).

Also just the Ps4 exclusives alone make it the clear choice. If you lke single plyaer games the ps4 has some of the best i have ever played period, regardless of console or pc.

God of war series, horizon zero dawn, blood-borne, spidemran, the uncharted series, shadow of the colossus, infamous series and of course the last of us. These are all some of the best games i have ever played . I honestly can not recommend the Ps4 for these games alone.

On 06/11/2018 at 9:11 AM, MasterShrive said:

Jesus, you're making me want to get a PS4 just so I can have more games that I haven't played.

Thats only the ones I've played. Their are a bunch of Japanese releases that are meant to be top notch as well