MasterShrive

Computer Chair

15 hours ago, Phobos said:

How'd you go with a chair, Shrivey?

I've been told Ergohuman chairs are pretty good too compared to HM, for less price. They are "different" but for the price difference, that's up to each person:

https://www.templeandwebster.com.au/Ergohuman-C1954974.html

I could not be happier with this chair. I was worried I might have a tinge of buyers regret after spending a fair chunk of cash on a chair, but if anything it's been the opposite. I think I got the right sized chair for me (I certainly wouldn't have gone the next model up). And there's plenty that can be customised too. It also leans back quite far which is nice.

54 minutes ago, MasterShrive said:

I could not be happier with this chair. I was worried I might have a tinge of buyers regret after spending a fair chunk of cash on a chair, but if anything it's been the opposite. I think I got the right sized chair for me (I certainly wouldn't have gone the next model up). And there's plenty that can be customised too. It also leans back quite far which is nice.

What chair did you end up buying?

I remember you saying something about it, but can't see you actually saying which it was.

I ended up getting a 2nd hand Herman Miller chair... I may look at getting a brand new one next time. So much more comfortable than what I had.

And well for the $60 I paid for it it was worth the trial.

Spill the beans on where you got it :P

Is it an Aeron? if so, get ready to rip the loudest and cleanest farts :P

Edited by Phobos

12 hours ago, Phobos said:

Spill the beans on where you got it :P

Is it an Aeron? if so, get ready to rip the loudest and cleanest farts :P

http://www.macks.com.au/product/second-hand-mesh-back-office-chairs/

Office furniture shop in Bendigo... apparently it was $125... still bloody cheap though. Hardest part was looking through their stock to find the one in the best condition.

I think they are the older Mirra's (By the looks a few years old)