bprc

Playerunknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG)

Oh great.

So the actual hackers can still run around, but not you? Any line of inquiry with them?

And they say sorry at the end?! Surely if you're hacking that should be the end of it?! And if they investigate and show you're not you should get some in-game currency or something at the very least.

I got nothing from them other than what I posted here - a round finished (I actually got a dinner) and that screen immediately popped up. I would have thought that (like BF4) there would be stats collected on all activity in-game and any actual hacking would standout eg higher than normal % headshots, accuracy etc which would indicate whether or not there might be an issue which is then investigated.

When you click on the "visit website" which is only a FAQ - there is no option to refute / challenge. 

Looks like I am now unbanned

Dunno the message says "too many suspected complaints" so perhaps there is a limit.

Anyway absolutely nothing in terms of comms from them - not even a message to say look we have investigated and not found anything apologies for any inconvenience. 

▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█ ▀█▀ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▄░▒█
▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░▄▄ ▒█░ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄█ ▄█▄ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█░░▀█

▒█░░░ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█░▄▀
▒█░░░ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▀▄░
▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█

▒█▀▀█ ▒█░▒█ ▀█▀ ▒█▄░▒█ ░█▀▀█
▒█░░░ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█░ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█
▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▄█▄ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█░▒█

https://steamcommunity.com/games/578080/announcements/detail/1653258341515442673

One of the solutions we are considering is operating servers so that only those players who reside in that region can connect and play. These servers will be made invisible to players residing in other regions. But, at the same time, if a player in an exclusive server region forms a team with a player from another region, they can connect to and play on any of the servers available to either of them.

9wGMD.gif

6.4GB update;

https://steamcommunity.com/games/578080/announcements/detail/1651007810318992139

Changes to time, speed and damage of the blue zone.

First blue zone on desert map will be visible from the get go as the plane flies over.

Finally removed all the shit clothing items everywhere.

Squad host can now kick players.

Fixed footstep sounds when walking on carpet etc.