bprc

Playerunknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG)

Haha... how do you manage day to day Shrive? I'm glad you have a helper.

Good lad! About time you got it! :)

Phoby, Brolli is currently downloading the game. He also has a 580 gfx card. Will be interesting to see how it goes for him!

Phoby, Brolli is currently downloading the game. He also has a 580 gfx card. Will be interesting to see how it goes for him!

ooo nice, I am excite. Always good to get a second opinion. Let me know!

How olds the 580 now? 6 - 7 years old?

2011 - I got mine. She'll be my babe for a little while longer. Shush Nev, get a jet!

:D

Still a good card. Plays everything I own fine. Only ArmA (dog of a game already) and PUBG have been noticeably lacking.

Edited by Phobos

I had my first game. I can see the appeal, certainly enjoyable.

Some hilarity ensured, which I'll upload as soon as I can because by God it was funny.

Nev and I just finished up with a Duo win tonight too.

We're getting a little sick of carrying Nev...

Definitely my best solo Chicken Din Dins!

Dude, your lag is balls!

Is that what it's like in game or is ShadowPlay making it look worse?

No wonder no one could hit you! That last dude is probably still swearing at you!

Definitely my best solo Chicken Din Dins!

Dude, your lag is balls!

Is that what it's like in game or is ShadowPlay making it look worse?

No wonder no one could hit you! That last dude is probably still swearing at you!

Did the last guy flashbang himself at the end there? LOL

LOL it looks like it.

If he can't see Noods then Noods can't see him right?

I'm guessing he thought it was a smoke grenade?!

Haha yeah looked like it. Thought at the time he just stuffed up the throw and hit the tree. Yeah thats what it was like in game last night. So annoying. Not usually like that though just started last night not sure whats different. Played plenty of times while the missus is on netflix without any dramas. Gets even worse indoors. How goods the 8 times! Havent really utilized it enough when ive had it before.

Edited by Noods

Nice win, looked hectic at the end there, few down, needing rez.

Is 4 the max squad limit?

Yeah four is the limit. Rumours of something bigger coming though?

And it was very hectic at the end (and I clean forgot about the zone at one point, lol), but having our full squad we stood a good chance. I'll upload my footage sometime soon too - it's always interesting to see a different perspective.

Just rewatched our squad win from tonight.

The pan saved me!

As I run to the tree for cover, almost dead, and a car trying to run me down the pan takes a hit.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/141489794?t=1h50m00s

Also, the last two guys tried to go for the res as the zone came in. Got the res but he died immediately to the zone and so did his buddy! gg

Edited by bprc

500mb update. Go go.

Client Performances Improvements
  • Slightly improved the drop in FPS when there are vehicles near the character

Anti Cheat
  • In order to prevent using "lag switch" to cheat, the characters will now be locked and will not be able to move, rotate and attack others when the ping exceeds a certain value
  • You will no longer be able to remove the environment foliage by revising the .ini file

Custom Games
  • Fixed the issue that was causing the sound to break when there are too many vehicles in a small area

Bug Fixes
  • Partially fixed a bug that caused the character to get stuck in different objects in the environment
  • Partially fixed a bug that caused the game client to freeze
  • Fixed a bug that caused the crosshair to still be visible while in no-UI mode
  • Temporarily removed the flash bang from the game as it was causing game clients to freeze/crash

https://steamcommunity.com/games/578080/announcements/detail/2470633236768614347

Edited by bprc