bprc

Playerunknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG)

I'm going to go with didn't see. lol

NIce win. I think you panicked slightly less than Lowrey90 did!

I wouldn't say you were overly lucky with the circle placement, more so, there was action on the other side every time you had to move.

Edited by bprc

Yeah I was going with didn't see too after watching the replay lol. So focused on somewhere else I think. Lucky he was too focused on being scoped in. Yeah circle placement wasn't the best but I think how I approached it won me that final battle. I like to think of it as great suppressive fire at the end lol 

Yeah Phobos finally taking a breath again! Gets pretty sweaty when its down to the wire, and maybe a little bit of a claim lol :dance4:

Edited by Noods

http://forums.playbattlegrounds.com/topic/2311-how-does-the-zeroingscopes-work/?do=findComment&comment=64493

Interesting info on the 4 times scope and using scopes in genral here. Could be very useful

Fun fact last week we did a lesson on the ACOG and yeah similar diagram to whats in that link. June we are doing a live range shoot with it so i finally get to use a decent sight lol  

LOL @ the first guy you killed Noods. 

1f53c1fdcca9f4086a1b98fbb79f6c81.jpg

And just LOL at Nev. Kid in candy store. You lost all of your health, were downed, and then finally killed and you were still looting?!

I'm going to have to watch through these for a laugh I think.

Who's playing at present? Are you guys generally playing in a group?

Yeah bp he just came out of nowhere lol! The beauty of prone don't think he even saw me just lying in the open.

Actually this isn't even the funny stuff Shrives this is us actually being good for once lol. Funny stuff is to come and there is plenty of it.

Yeah Solo Duo or Squads with whoever is on. Fair few Clannies have got it now. Think we had two squads of 4 going the other night. Get on board Shrives this game is right up your alley! 

Edited by Noods

Yeah, you'd love it Shrive. It's $30.

Considering you made me buy Premium for BF1 for one 30 min game you should do it ;)

I'm not actually sure if this is tied to my account or not, but I got a 20% off voucher for the game through Green Man Gaming.

Anyone is welcome to use it, as I've got the game already.

8NDOY1-MLIAND-0W9GKA

Well they send different vouchers per person, as I have an email with that code too and it is different.

If anyone wants one I have one too

I'm not actually sure if this is tied to my account or not, but I got a 20% off voucher for the game through Green Man Gaming.

Anyone is welcome to use it, as I've got the game already.

8NDOY1-MLIAND-0W9GKA

Not sure if it can be reused but I used this code for a copy for Brolli

Cheers!

Actually, Mini gave me his code, but then I ran an add-on I have for Chrome called Honey and it tried a whole heap of different codes. Still only $6.00 off, but first time I've seen the add-on in action. Could certainly be useful when making future purchases.

So yes, I have it and I'll install now.

Also, I think that code above might have worked... I was putting it in the wrong spot.