Hey gents,

I'm Dallyfergo, just thought I'd introduce myself as I've just become a member of Roll the Dice.

I've always been into gaming, growing up and living near Mastershrive and Nath. We used to get together regularly and LAN cod as well as a few other games.

I'm pretty new to online gaming. I've only just moved to an area with NBN so I never really had the opportunity to game online. I'm new to the PC gaming side of things, I mainly gamed on console for the convenience. I was thinking about get a PS4, however Master shrive talked me into get a PC and I'm glad I did.

Games I'm into are: GTA

Hitman

Splinter cell

Cod

Battlefield

Max Payne

Far Cry  

F1

Dirt

Rainbow Six

lately I've been playing a lot of Rainbow Six Siege and have been trying to git gud, but its been hard. siege is very unforgiving and situational. Things that worked once might not work again or fuse could just stick a charge through the wall (worst sound in the game) and its goodnight.

I've link a clip about using the peekers advantage in Siege. I think its pretty interesting how the breakdown of peeking works and I think its made a big difference to my playing already. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkCWEWwARAg

so yeah, if you've got any advice for gitting gud id be interested to hear it or just hear everyones thoughts on the video I've linked or about some of the games I'm into.

I look forward to gaming with you all in the future, thanks

Hey Dally,

Good job on the intro. Been fun with the few games I've played with you.

I've just become a member of Roll the Dice.

Not sure what Shrive has told you but you've got a few flaming hoops to jump through first before you become a true RtD member! Decro runs a pretty tight initiation scheme and doesn't let just any one through without experiencing his might. Most fail at this process so make sure you limber up before any attempts.

... or something like that.

Hey Dally,

Good job on the intro. Been fun with the few games I've played with you.

I've just become a member of Roll the Dice.

Not sure what Shrive has told you but you've got a few flaming hoops to jump through first before you become a true RtD member! Decro runs a pretty tight initiation scheme and doesn't let just any one through without experiencing his might. Most fail at this process so make sure you limber up before any attempts.

... or something like that.

Damn, I was hoping that Phoby had automated it all without telling me. I'd already kicked back and cracked a few beers.

Regardless, it's good to meet you Dally (Fergo? Maybe.)

I'm sure we'll catch up for a game at some point, I've been meaning to get back into BF1 and maybe some BF4 as well.

Might even go through the rigmarole of getting uPlay to work to play some Rainbow Six again. Might.

Hey guys sorry about that i hope i havent offended anyone. I'm pretty new to this so I'm still trying to learn the rules, regulations and terms.

you can just call me dally if you like but I don't mind.

Welcome Dally, and don't worry they let me through somehow (Even if they forgot about me while I was a recruit for a while...)

Been good having a few games of R6:Siege with you, will try to be on a bit more to have a few more games.

Also Dirt and F1... got a wheel or controller?

I'm always up for a race or 2

yeah for sure mini. 

Unfortunately I only have dirt and F1 on PS3. I was looking at F1 on steam this afternoon. I have a controller but I haven't used it on my PC yet.

Hey Dally. Been nice meeting and playing a few rounds of Siege and BF1 over the last few weeks!

Don't worry I'm also new to the PC (6 months) so you won't be the only  PC noob here! Also like you I'm glad I made the switch.

Look forward to some more games with you

Thanks for the intro post Dally! All good, and welcome to the forums :P If you want to actually apply for the clan at a later date we can point you in the right direction - but for now, just enjoy the forums, post anywhere that interests you and please keep jumping in game with us.

Most of us are on Discord if you want to put your username here (even though we use TS for mic comms, Discord has become a good way to suss out who wants to game now that every Tom, Dick and Harry has their own game download service. We used to have a program called XFire that took care of that...

Anywho, good on you for making an account and I'm sure I'll chat to you soon.

Let it go, Shrivey..... No one remembers xfire.

Thinking about it, xfire could have been the future discord back in the day. Interesting how similar they are. Who remembers xfire video?

Edited by Phobos

The phrase you were looking for was 'I have joined the forums'. To become a member you need to pay the $400 subscription fee, I'll send you the bank details.

Thinking about it, xfire could have been the future discord back in the day. Interesting how similar they are. Who remembers xfire video?

You're actually right there. I had a few BF3 videos uploaded to XFire about our shenanigans. I'm pretty sure I was able to download and save them before it all went belly up.

The phrase you were looking for was 'I have joined the forums'.

I think that's what I did mean. Shrive did say from the start that there is a process into the clan etc which potentially could take place down the track. I may have just gotten the terminology wrong. I dunno.

but its good to see you on here Nate Dawg.