Sign in to follow this  
MasterShrive

SUPERHOT

Anyone here played SUPERHOT at all? I've been giving it a go just as a quick pick up and put down game when I have time and I've found it quite interesting. Time only moves when you move, which makes for some interesting dynamics. I haven't finished it yet, but it's been quite good fun so far. Brute force will only get you a certain distance through the game, at which point it starts to become more of a puzzle shooter as you work your way around the levels.

It's been on my steam wish list since pre-relase if you want to buy it for me. Apprently the games is like 2 hours so i didnt want to sink 40 on it. 

Yeah I waited until it was on sale and eventually got it. I think I've put more than two hours into it so far, but I have no idea how much longer is to go.

Turns out when I posted this thread I was literally two kills from the end. You probably wouldn't get $40 of play out of it, but it was certainly good fun. SUPERHOT is most innovative shooter I've played in years.

Also, this might get you the game cheaper as it has a share option, but I'm not certain: http://superhotgame.com/discount/#D0E7E46B9120