TheLaw

Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Couldn't find a thread (probably already is one, im just too drunk to see it if its there) 

Specs have been leaked regarding the open beta. 

Ghost Recon: Wildlands Closed Beta Minimum Recommended CPU Intel Core i5-2400S (Sandy Bridge, 2.5 GHz) AMD FX-4320 (Vishera, 4.0 GHz) Intel Core i7-3770 (Ivy Bridge, 3.4 GHz) AMD FX-8350 (Vishera, 4.0 GHz) GPU Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 AMD Radeon R9 270X Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 AMD Radeon R9 390 AMD Radeon RX 480 RAM 6 GB 8 GB Storage 50 GB 50 GB OS Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (64-bit) Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (64-bit)

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/pc-specs-ghost-recon-wildlands,33517.html

Seems Ubi have learnt there mistakes they made in The Division, and apparalenty what we see in the current videos are subject to change. 

I'll be picking this game up from Day 1! 

I have pre-ordered it, not sure I will bother with the Beta... don't think my download limit will allow it.

Hopefully my graphics card is working by then and I can actually play it

I might be parting with a GTX 780 if I can't work out some possible issues with my machine (which may or may not be GPU related, lol).

I will be calling about warranty tomorrow... hoping that MSY aren't too annoying to deal with

I might be parting with a GTX 780 if I can't work out some possible issues with my machine (which may or may not be GPU related, lol).

I will be calling about warranty tomorrow... hoping that MSY aren't too annoying to deal with

Whats up with your machine Mini?

New GPU decided to call it quits last night :(

Only 6 months old, so now for attempting a warranty claim

Would it be best to go through the manufacturer? Heard some pretty bad stories about MSY :/ not honouring warranty claims. 

New GPU decided to call it quits last night :(

Only 6 months old, so now for attempting a warranty claim

Would it be best to go through the manufacturer? Heard some pretty bad stories about MSY :/ not honouring warranty claims. 

Will try with them first, as it is their responsibility and will go to the ACCC if I have to.

But yes, have heard the same stories...

Already received a post parcel tag, just need to package it up and send it off. Which will be my job after dropping the kids to their mums this afternoon.

Then to wait and see what they find...

So i have no idea what this game is all about but i got an email that i had been invited to the closed beta from Bp. So i downloaded it this morning and checking when the closed beta goes live and when people were going to be on for a game ?

So i have no idea what this game is all about but i got an email that i had been invited to the closed beta from Bp. So i downloaded it this morning and checking when the closed beta goes live and when people were going to be on for a game ?

beta is live...

Hey Jibby. I had 3 invites to give away, your name was only the only one left that plays these sorts of games. Congrats ;)

I'll be on sometime tomorrow for a game if you're about.

I'd be offended if that wasn't sadly true.

I'm hoping I've maybe perhaps fixed some computer issues though if I'm lucky.

Hell, I have 3 if you were actually going to be on and play :P

I'm not going to preorder at this stage.

I've not got anything particularly against the game, but I'm interested to see how big the other areas of the map are, as we pretty easily creamed through the 6 missions in the beta.

I won't be pre-ordering (as much as ubisoft was trying to force me) either.

Gameplay was ok. Graphics pretty. Very buggy though imo. I doubt they'll sort them all out by release.

I'll probably pick it up if it goes on sale and clannies are still playing it.

I'll be getting it, as we discussed last night Mini, I still stand by saying that we could be playing on build that was/is months old, when they do an open beta (which is likely next week) the bugs and performance issues prominent could cease to exist.