TheLaw

Golf With Your Friends

Fridges?! We have ice chests for that purpose. They'll freeze in the off-peak during the evening and then usually keep cold for the day. It is a bit of a pain though.

Downloading torrents is a real nightmare as my off-peak time corresponds with the generator downtime.

You should ask Pench about the time he was trying to cook a roast after going to the pub one night and then they cut his power half way through. Poor planning if I've ever seen it.

Wow! This is news to me haha. I thought they were joking when they said it last night. I legit wanna visit Nhill just for this. 

Wow! This is news to me haha. I thought they were joking when they said it last night. I legit wanna visit Nhill just for this. 

And if you look closely, the word 'gullible' is written on the ceiling in the town hall.

And if you look closely, the word 'gullible' is written on the ceiling in the town hall.

Only the town hall ceiling?

How dare you good Sir!

You'll have to check it before they turn the generators off though. It's hard to see in the dark.

We actually updated to glow-in-the-dark paint a couple of years back. Made things a lot easier.

4 hours ago, MasterShrive said:

I am interested.

Let me guess, Friday you have Pre-Pre-Season training for footy so you are fit enough to bench warm?

:-P

On topic though... the addition of land mines and shit looks like lots of fun... 

So what time are we aiming for? 8.30? 9?