Sign in to follow this  
MasterShrive

Vikings *Contains Spoilers*

I think this deserves a thread of its own now.

I finally finished watching Vikings Season 4 yesterday. Wowee, that last episode in particular was epic! I imagine it would have been very expensive to make.

I didn't expect that to end as it did. I thought we'd actually get to see a showdown with Rollo with a final conclusion, but it wasn't to be. And now we have three different locations on the go with Wessex, Paris and the Viking homeland. I'm interested to see how this all balances out. I'm also interested to see how the older sons now go - I think this is a pretty good development and Borjn looks quite the part his father did towards the start of the season. We've got to wait until the end of November though :(

My brother was trying to get me to watch this when it came out and i kept putting it off and my god i'm glad i started watching it.

Also there is a trailer out for season 5 in case you hadn't watched it and it is shaping up for another cracker season

Also there is a trailer out for season 5 in case you hadn't watched it and it is shaping up for another cracker season

It's S4 part 2, they split it as they filmed a total of 20 episodes rather than the usual 10. They did a mid year break while Travis (Ragnar) was promoting Warcarft.

Even funner trivia, Travis Fimmel (Ragnar) is from central Victoria and a colleague of mine and her fiance have beers with him.

Who is the other Aussie?

Reminder; Vikings Valhalla starts on the 25 February 2022. 

Follow-up series to 'Vikings' set 100 years afterward and centering on the adventures of Leif Erikson, Freydis, Harald Hardrada and the Norman King William the Conqueror.

Hopefully it's good. Lots of Vikings shows this quarter. Also The Last Kingdom starts 9 March 2022.

Edited by Phobos

2 hours ago, MasterShrive said:

Man, I'm still stuck halfway through season four. One day I promise to return!

oof