RallyMan

Westworld *Contains Spoilers*

Just finished season 2. Wowee. This show has a lot going on. I doubt I've even picked up on half of it. I didn't think they could top the reveals of the first season, but I think they've at the very least matched them.

The thing that impresses me the most with Westworld is the seamlessly interwoven timelines, the editing is soooo good that you can't tell if something is happening in the past, present or future (eg. William "The man in Black" going on his adventure to the Valley Beyond far past the events of Bernard resurrecting Delores in Hale's host copy!). The music is incredible as well!

Edited by Penchamus

Late to the party. 

I think there is a lot to like about this show but god damn, i wish they focused a little less on trying to make the non-linear story-line work. I feel that they tried to make it work at the detriment of fine tuning the finer points (wtf is up with Maeve's power inconsistencies, why did lee specifically have to go suicidal to save the rest? oh i guess Elsie survives in the most convenient way possible with hair and makeup intact. etc) If season 3 does it again idk if ill keep up with it.