Updated my list. I think that's all of them... :dontknow:

The Logitech G403 is what I've been using for the last year or so. The cable on it is stupidly stiff, hence why I changed it over to a paracord cable. Get the wireless version if you want wireless (G703, not G403 wireless).

I have pretty big hands, and this mouse suits well for me. I'd argue that on other mice, the rubber on the sides they put there to help with grip, do the opposite once a tiny bit of oil or sweat gets on it, I found this to happen with the DeathAdder, but whatever they use on the G403 is mint.

I think I still prefer the shape of the FK1, but mine started playing up, plus I wasn't a huge fan of the inbuilt DPI, I prefer to be able to set my own profiles etc.

Edited by Duckz

Yeah my Deathadder grip adhesive was shit and it started coming off. I just superglued it back on tho but yeah i find coming back to it from the logitech it is way more slippery. Ive also read the rival 600 has the same problem with the adhesive.

The 502s rubber is mint as well so sounds like logitech have there grips down pat. 

The 403/703 was one i was considering. Meant to be a large mouse. 

Edited by Noods

I have small hands and use a Logitech G903. Very, very happy with it, including the wireless charging pad. Many buttons to customise. I use a claw grip.

Do you think the G903 would be suitable for monster sausage finger hands or only suitable for dainty girl hands like yours?

Sarah did comment that when she picked up your wedding ring at Munich she thought it was a hula hoop.

I'm actually not sure though how big would be too big for a mouse.

Did you end up getting something @Noods?

I've got the newly released Glorious Model O in the mail heading my way. Keen to try it out. The reviews so far are extremely promising, and it has an identical shape to the Zowie FK1 which I loved, but stopped using because the sensor started playing up, or it didn't like my mouse pad or something.

6 hours ago, Duckz said:

Did you end up getting something @Noods?

I've got the newly released Glorious Model O in the mail heading my way. Keen to try it out. The reviews so far are extremely promising, and it has an identical shape to the Zowie FK1 which I loved, but stopped using because the sensor started playing up, or it didn't like my mouse pad or something.

Yeah got a Steele series Rival 600. Pretty happy with it so far. Nice and big and reasonably light. Sniper button is way too far forward but I never use it anyway. 

Dang the Glorious model O looks nice. Of course they bring something out like the final mouse just after I buy something else lol.

Picked up a G502 wired version today! Deffs an upgrade from the G402!! Just having trouble trying to decide on how many of the weights I should put in. Pretty much all my peripherals are now Logitech!  

Yeah I've been on the Logitech bandwagon for 13 years now. The only device to die on me was a G15 keyboard which had a red wine incident (not me).

31 minutes ago, MasterShrive said:

Yeah I've been on the Logitech bandwagon for 13 years now. The only device to die on me was a G15 keyboard which had a red wine incident (not me).

My keyboard G512 had the numpad 9 LED die, sent it back to Mighty Ape and got a full replacement keyboard. Honestly, Logitech are pricey but it's worth spending the money. My nephew is getting into PC gaming and is all about Razer haha

21 hours ago, MasterShrive said:

Was it Chris or Zac?

3 hours ago, Penchamus said:

Was it Chris or Zac?

Right family, wrong Webb. Dylan.

Chris has just fallen off my computer chair with Josh and gone through my window...

20 minutes ago, MasterShrive said:

Right family, wrong Webb. Dylan.

Chris has just fallen off my computer chair with Josh and gone through my window...

Good God :grin: