I'd certainly share with Nath. Not sure I'd be wanting to play anyone else's games though, given my current list is long enough.

I assume that if someone is caught hacking playing your game on their account that they lose their Steam access and not the other way around.

WILL I BE PUNISHED FOR ANY CHEATING OR FRAUD CONDUCTED BY OTHER USERS WHILE PLAYING MY GAMES?

Your Family Sharing privileges may be revoked if your library is used by borrowers to conduct cheating or fraud. We recommend you only authorize familiar computers you know to be secure.

People interested in the state of the gaming industry might be interested in the following read:

Posted in a Gaming Clan forum

1311_view.jpg

People interested in the state of the gaming industry might be interested in the following read:

Posted in a Gaming Clan forum

1311_view.jpg

It was a good read though....

"In breaking news, a man known only as 'Koro' has been found dead. Police are treating the death as suspicious, but admit they are puzzled by the turn of events. 'With no signs of forced entry,' a police spokesman said, 'we can only assume that Koro knew his attackers. Presumably, it was someone that once loved him, but they had a falling out.' Koro was found strangled with a computer mouse and keyboard around his neck, his left leg caught in his printer and his scrotum caught in the DVD drive. 'Perhaps this is just another example of someone who can't operate technology' the spokesman said.

More to follow in Roll The Dice news. First at Five."

"In breaking news, a man known only as 'Koro' has been found dead. Police are treating the death as suspicious, but admit they are puzzled by the turn of events. 'With no signs of forced entry,' a police spokesman said, 'we can only assume that Koro knew his attackers. Presumably, it was someone that once loved him, but they had a falling out.' Koro was found strangled with a computer mouse and keyboard around his neck, his left leg caught in his printer and his scrotum caught in the DVD drive. 'Perhaps this is just another example of someone who can't operate technology' the spokesman said.

More to follow in Roll The Dice news. First at Five."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaahahahahahahahaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhh.

Absolute Gold.

Mental Picture- Koro with his B Bag jammed in a DVD drive. ROFL!

I've tried to crosscheck it with other news companies which may have covered the topic, but nothing shows up. There's no source on the site, either, which leads me to have a strong skepticism of it.

I have heard of things like this happening elsewhere in Western Europe, though.

From http://diversitychronicle.wordpress.com/disclaimer/

The original content on this blog is largely satirical.

“I ceased in the year 1764 to believe that one can convince one’s opponents with arguments printed in books. It is not to do that, therefore, that I have taken up my pen, but merely so as to annoy them, and to bestow strength and courage on those on our own side, and to make it known to the others that they have not convinced us.” – Georg Christoph Lichtenberg.

It is in the spirit of the above quote that I write. Who am I you may ask? My name is Erik Thorson. I created this blog for my own personal amusement.