MasterShrive

Rocket League

Exactly who has this game? As Nath and I want to get a few together and maybe try some clan matches with a few modifiers on. People that I know have it off the top of my head:

MS

Nath

Blue

Dippie

Shoes

Nev

BP

Sarge

Jebus

Phobos

Also, is there anyone else looking at getting it?

I don't know why I forgot to add Decro...

MS

Nath

Blue

Dippie

Shoes

Nev

BP

Sarge

Jebus

Phobos

Decro

And no worries BP! I'll message you the next time we're on!

Lets pick a day, Im away this weekend, could be back Sunday night, generally Monday seems to suit me and Josh the best

^I really wish you would refer to me by my correct title.

I'd be happy to make up a Sunday Shenanigans post to get something formal if we wanted? If I can find the time. Which probably won't be in the next week as I've got a lot coming up with camps and football.

yeah I played a bit last night, I admit it was more fun than I expected... I play soccer as a striker IRL, so I'm perfecting my aerial bicycle kicks in game to match my real world prowess  :) 

Sounds like we need an inter-clan tourney. Let's call it, the Rocket Sniper Tournament. $10 entry fee

:D

Sounds like we need an inter-clan tourney. Let's call it, the Rocket Sniper Tournament. $10 entry fee

:D

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm in. But I won't pay the $10, because I'll win it anyway.

Edited by MasterShrive

Managed to have a few 3v3 in clan games tonight,. This is how the game is meant to be played

Yeah, that was great. I ended up playing till quite late. By that time it was Luda and I on late, and I found it difficult to put up with numbkin randoms after having the clan 3v3 matches.  We tried some 2v2 and got destroyed by this one guy who had the ball on a string, should have recorded some of the shit he was doing.... it was nuts !