MasterShrive

Rocket League

Rocket League was on sale on Steam, so Nath and I have both jumped on the wagon. We'll be keen for a game when we get back from holidays, if anyone else is interested.

Just load up the game and look. I'm not your google! *snaps fingers* :D

While this is true - I'm currently on holidays, on a 3G connection, that I have no intention of using to download the game. When I get back I'll suss it out, but I'm curious to know what we've got ourselves in to.

Well Nev, Nath and I are now on the wagon for this. So is Dippie. So sounds like a few of us have it - possibly even enough to just play against each other. Certainly some good fun.

Nath, Nev and myself got flogged our last few matches - but we did have a few laughs (including Nev getting an own goal, thinking they were the opposing team's goals).

Count me in if there is a spot open.

How many players per team?

You can play a 4v4 in your own private match, which could provide interesting in-clan commentary. 

WTF. I was under the impression that they all pretty much had the same characteristics just a different model.....gutted

Oh poo! It's the tooth fair situation all over again. Happily enjoying something and then boom reality stick strikes again! 

P.s so whats the best car to use? 

Edited by Jebusohmighty

I've played this game for three days, so I can safely say I am not qualified to answer that question. I haven't even finished the tutorials yet...