Unlikely-Emp

Battlefield 1

I think there's been some pretty strong rumours about a WWII feel again? Could be interesting, especially given the developments in the game engine since the last WWII one.

I'm hoping they go for a Twist off WWII with the war not having ended and it's in about 1952. Just after the war was when alot of cool stuff was being created and I think it'd make a great setting. 

I'm hoping they go for a Twist off WWII with the war not having ended and it's in about 1952. Just after the war was when alot of cool stuff was being created and I think it'd make a great setting. 

You just described Wolfenstein(2015), exactly. Played it Empy? it's a solid fps

Edited by Phobos

Its a great idea hey as people that know bf will lose their minds trying to figure out ANY tiny detail in it. 

14 hrs 9mins to full reveal  :thumbsup:

I am. This is my only hope if COD4 doesn't get heavily populated. Otherwise I'll still be playing BF4 in 2018 when the next decent COD Might come out. 

Or until next year when Battalion is out! Our last WWII hope.

From the trailer - I conclude this will be 2143. Looking up and seeing a Titan overhead. Come at me! :P

I'm calling WWIIish. The clothes look Khaki like an Aviator/Navy American would wear. Either a Flak Jacket or a Hooded Jacket. Thats my guess. As for the shadow. I'm not sure. I can just imagine all the 20min videos out there now analysing it frame by frame. 

Rumors are flying crazy! So many game related facebook pages are speculating that its WWII again, some sayings WW1. Me? I personally hope its WWII, Wouldn't mind having a Omaha beach map or something along the lines. Hopefully the specs aren't too high either..... my trusty ol GTX 760 is showing her age :(