AussieNinja159

Hello There,

Hello to all RtD memebers,

My name is Aussieninja or more commonly known as Jacob, i am from Nhill and am 20 Years old, I am a Massive gamer, play lots of different genres and across different platforms.

I was Mainly a PS3/PS4 gamer but have recently made the jump to PC and am currently in process of Upgrading my PC.

I will be hopefully play Star Wars Battlefront and would love to have an awesome group of people to share experience with, and also in many other games.

Currently only playing CSGO, Garrys Mod, Minecraft and a little bit of League of Legends.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and hope to play with some of you soon.

Hiya mate!

Shrivey has spoken highly of you. You've got big shoes to fill off the bat :D hehe

There's a few of us that are going to get into Battlefront this week. Drop by TS for a hit out some time then!

Hey Ninja!

Cheers for the intro.

love to have an awesome group of people to share experience with

I can't think of anyone off the top of my head. Hopefully someone else will come along with some suggestions! ;)

Welcome ninja ! I've fueled my jump pack ready for Battlefront on Thursday evening. (aka: pre-loaded)

Looking forward to squad'ing up and splintering some imperial front-lines in my typical aggressive style.

I look forward to making your trial a living hell! Welcome mate :smile:

You're assuming people will vote to let him. I plan to bribe them in the opposite direction :P

Welcome mate, always good to have some fresh blood around.

Do we need to breakout the PAX 2014 gifs ;)

SSshhhh! Let's not scare him off too soon.

Also, Ninja was down at PAX this year, but he isn't one of the Nhillbillies that we ran into.