Now hold on a sec.. There has been a few times ppl are like get this game everyone is playing and I'm like yay friends! So i get it and then ..... no one plays  :( e.g Ark survival, After a week i was all alone so i built a ridiculously giant fk off bridge.

Oh wait i just answered my own question the problem is me :walkout: .... it's cool i get it. Please continue on with the discussion. 

P.s it was a fking nice bridge!!!  

I saw your bridge Jeeb's! I was impressed. Tbh, Ark was just a few nights of fun. Times have changed for the most of us :( Gone are the nights staying up gaming through the night :( Now it's just casual without a main focus game.

Arma will always drag me back in for a few months with new content and mods, just feeling a bit stale right now, played the shit out of KOTH for a while though, got to rank 50 then had my rank wiped, then got back to rank 40 something, will probably get back into it when the new island comes out. \

Squad should be decent though even without a full group of clannies, you'll probably find most pugs are very teamwork orientated, lots of voice comms etc.

Looks like we wait for the sale and see if it gets a small discount.

Though just watched a couple of vids and this game looks right up my alley.  I might just grab it for this weekend ;)

Yeah we got AC and heating 13 years ago when we first brought our babies home. Before they came along the wife and I used to tough it out like soldiers though ;) 

Just got home to my place in the South East from the working out at the Western suburbs and it was very hot out there. My guys got heated off in the city at 11am this morning whilst my business partner and I sweated it out till 3pm. Sometimes it suxs to be the boss :(

I just saw that it's not gunna get under 28 on Saturday night...I got a family party on that night at my sisters but i know I'd rather home lying in the blow up pool drinking cool ones ;) 

Can you send some of that 40 this way. It'd be nice to have some of that out this way. Though this week has been a little bit cooler due to a bit of cloud around. 

Edited by Unlikely-Emp

Alpha really means alpha for this one, so be warned. My machine can't run it well, getting 30ish fps and below. Still playable but it doesn't feel great getting killed because of low fps when there's smoke out (there's lots of smoke).

The game play is there, lots of people comm'ing and working as a team. Guns felt good, sound too. 

I'm going to try and refund it, I'll look back at it when it's more ironed out. 

bp: I got a reply and said they can't refund it because it's over 2 hours of played time. I think they're drunk because they lumped in Rocket League and Arma 3 DLC which I bought all 3 at the same time. I sent them a strong letter explaining, we'll see...

The ArmA DLC is mainly for MP, new guns etc. If you don't play MP, I wouldn't plunk down for it. Get Rocket League instead!

Well they rejected my second request with the same canned response. The steam refund and support system is complete and utter garbage. Aimed at being ambiguous in hopes of not having to have to refund. Pretty anti consumer for Australia. They're using the excuse that because I bought Squad, Rocket League and Amra DLC in the one kart, some how that counts as over 2 hours of play time even though I'm requesting a refund for ONE SPECIFIC game. 

Now I have to talk to support directly about it. Which, you have to make a NEW "support" account to do so.

What's your experience Nev?

I barely played it mate, logged into a server for a few minutes then I had to bail, it was a bit laggy and no one in my squad was talking which told me that there is a lot of noobs playing right now, I love the game modes though and wont be writing it off yet, good to see insurgency and AAS again, I'll definitely give it a good crack when the player base matures a bit and the game is more complete with vehicles and doesn't run like ass.

Had a couple of games today after a 200MB patch and the performance seemed really smooth, night and day difference from the first experience. Hopped into a decent squad with good teamwork and had a blast, had a pretty intense battle over a hill for about an hour, will stream some next time.

Cool. Just had my first game and its really good. 

Took me till about hour three to really start getting into the swing of things. In game coms are great hey!

I can see myself dropping plenty of hours into this. Most intense gaming I've had in a long time ;)

Picked this up last night, only played a couple of rounds, but it was good. I found it smooth, not sure what my fps was. Quite a few of the BF community playing - JimmyRust literally ran right into me.