Squad wouldn't work without this (Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015)  for me. Also looks like a fair few people have been having this problem with Squad and quite a few new games being released now days. 

It should just be a download and install form Microsoft website but it doesn't work for some people. e.g me  :(

Just in case anyone else comes across it later -

1) Uninstall all Visual C++ ( I had a few 2008 - 2013 ) - Restart computer

2) Run windows update - auto restarts computer 

3) Install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2013 Package - Restart computer

4) Install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 - Restart computer 

A fk around for something that should have been easy  :(

But yeah works now, hit me up if you want to have a game.

You fkers got me again!!!! LOL 

Now hold on a sec.. There has been a few times ppl are like get this game everyone is playing and I'm like yay friends! So i get it and then ..... no one plays  :( e.g Ark survival, After a week i was all alone so i built a ridiculously giant fk off bridge.

Oh wait i just answered my own question the problem is me :walkout: .... it's cool i get it. Please continue on with the discussion. 

P.s it was a fking nice bridge!!!  

Any one keen to jump on this weekend so i can at least get a little game play time? lol

Haha!

That reminds me, someone still owes me a game of Mount & Blade.

There's multiplayer in that game?

Anyway, I'd be up for a game at some point too. I jumped into some random round once and spent about half an hour dying and not seeing anyone else, so it might be nice to have a proper game.

Just reading through the old messages damn didn't realise this games been around for that long.

I brought it a while ago but performance was shit, but I jumped back on yesterday and the game now feels amazing. Game play is great, good game mechanics and a lot maps.

Is anyone still playing this?

Its been on my wish list. Last I played it was a few years, good to hear the performance has increased as it was pretty terrible back then.

I'll keep an eye on this!

Edited by Phobos

Yeah, I still do every now and then. it's great with a group of ppl, still pretty good with randoms, but it does suck when you are left to join a shitty squad with people who don't know what their doing. Also keep an eye out for "Post Scriptum".. Strange name, but I believe it has legs and compares to Squad but is set in WW2 - http://postscriptumgame.com/  http://store.steampowered.com/app/736220/agecheck - To be released (I think as Alpha) some time in the next couple of months... I suggest you follow it on steam.

Edited by Psychosimo

Yeah been all over Post Scriptum. Made by the same guys isn't it? Another one Im keen to check out is Hell let Loose which looks similar to PS. Yeah Iv'e been having fun with the randoms and I'm the guy who doesn't know what they are doing so that's all good there lol. 

Pretty much only 2 servers going in Aus so starting to recognise a few names that I know are good to jump in with.

Oh wow, indeed an other open WWII game. I've been looking forward to Hell Let Loose, I'll keep an eye on PS too. Nice spot @Psychosimo

That's a lot of open WWII games.... only one can win! Fight!

I'm part of the Alpha testers for Hell Let Loose. First Alpha is running for four weeks. Was suppose to be this week but got pushed back another week due to bugs getting squashed. I'll post back here after I've put a few hours in. I can also capture Video as theres no NDA.

When is that starting? I did back it on Kickstarter to get alpha level access and I haven't heard much about it yet.

In case anyone is interested, Hell Let Loose is running their Alpha test this weekend, if you backed on Kickstarter you should soon be getting a key to activate it on Steam.

Have been recently playing this. They have added the UK and i think the Russians recently aswell. But in september sometime V12 is out, and it will be adding tanks!!!! If anyones keen for a game, shoot us a message on Steam or Discord