Anyone else interested in this? Very similar gameplay to Project Reality and with Aussie servers already running in pre alpha should be promising.

Loved me some Arma 2 PR and TacBF so I will definitely be picking it up, probably go with the $30 "rifleman" pleb option which gives access in December, unless people are keen to play the closed alpha now? You can get access atm for the $70 "squad leader" version, not too keen on paying more to test games though lol.

http://joinsquad.com/readArticle?articleId=48

Anyone else interested in this? Very similar gameplay to Project Reality and with Aussie servers already running in pre alpha should be promising.

Loved me some Arma 2 PR and TacBF so I will definitely be picking it up, probably go with the $30 "rifleman" pleb option which gives access in December, unless people are keen to play the closed alpha now? You can get access atm for the $70 "squad leader" version, not too keen on paying more to test games though lol.

http://joinsquad.com/readArticle?articleId=48

Its being made by those who did PR :) 

Yeah, it looks pretty cool. The realism factor is certainly there. Hope it feels smooth and doesn't have that clunky movement and actions that I couldn't get used to in ARMA

Yep I'll be grabbing it too, not sure when, it's still in early access stage so I dunno if it'll be in the steam sales?

Probably not. One can dreammmmmm! Would hate to buy it this week for it to go on sale on week!

This one will be popular easily. BF2 Project Reality is still played a lot every day of the week, no doubt most of those die hard's will come over (if the game doesn't suck).

It's a niche game but one that has enough people to always have a full server going. That's all you need really. Oh...and a server browser and community run servers. :D *looks at Battlefront*

so who ....

(1) has it already - ? 

(2) will get it "soonish"   - (Neville, BP, Phobos) ?

(3) is waiting to see what others will do.   - (Shrives, fencer, Psy)

If there's some people that will be playing I'll get it.

I'll get it the first day of the steam sales. Should be the 22nd.

According to Steam, no one in the clan has it atm.

Now hold on a sec.. There has been a few times ppl are like get this game everyone is playing and I'm like yay friends! So i get it and then ..... no one plays  :( e.g Ark survival, After a week i was all alone so i built a ridiculously giant fk off bridge.

Oh wait i just answered my own question the problem is me :walkout: .... it's cool i get it. Please continue on with the discussion. 

P.s it was a fking nice bridge!!!  

I haven't even got to Rainbow Six yet and I've honestly forgotten what this game is about/like. But I'll see what happens.

BF2 Project Reality

Oh God, the memories of BF2 mods causing a ruckus still wakes me up in a nervous sweat.

I'll get it the first day of the steam sales. Should be the 22nd.

According to Steam, no one in the clan has it atm.

ahhh ^^^ smart checking there... is it only available through steam ?

Now hold on a sec.. There has been a few times ppl are like get this game everyone is playing and I'm like yay friends! So i get it and then ..... no one plays  :( e.g Ark survival, After a week i was all alone so i built a ridiculously giant fk off bridge.

Oh wait i just answered my own question the problem is me :walkout: .... it's cool i get it. Please continue on with the discussion. 

P.s it was a fking nice bridge!!!  

I'm feeling ya... I've been playing ARMA 3, Starwars Battlefront and R6 Siege pretty much solo for months.  Games just don't seem to be drawing the clan interest lately...  maybe a conversation for another forum.

My main issue is time. School has been very hectic; football is already back (and my involvement there is now rivaling the hours I used to put into the clan when I was at my peak); and even though I've retired from summer sports I'm still finding my weekends are flat out (but with different priorities). I'm really hoping that once holidays hit this Friday I'll be right to get a few games in... but I also know I've got a massive backlog of things I need to get through, not just gaming and TV, but school work and other jobs as well. So I already think most of my holidays are gone :(