PistolKnight

Battlefield V

12 hours ago, Phobos said:

Haha indeed. Although, instead of premium I'm just not going to buy the next BF if we're treated like this now.

There's some rumors about a metro remake...I'm going to cry if they do when the devs said they're tired of remaking Wake Island... Wake Island, the ICONIC WWII map from all their games. "Nah, let's remake the worst map ever designed instead!"

I think I'll go outside tomorrow instead...

Its eitrher Metro or Fort De Vaux from BF1, Metro doesn't make sense and i dont see it fitting in with the setting, and if they dont make Wake Island than is it really a WW2 game? 

So, what do people think of Firestorm?

I had two solo games last night. Got a win in my second match. I liked the way it played - haven't seen any vehicles in action yet though and kept getting zone in my second match so I haven't been scorched yet either. I wouldn't mind seeing how squad plays at some point.

How much of Apex have you played, Shrivey?

Apex has set the bar for BR's now. Especially for squad play. No squad respawn is quite annoying and frankly feels like a waste of time (ironically as he said, playing games). That, the loot pinata system and no swappable attachments are my biggest gripes atm. The rest of the game plays alright imo.

It's not going to be a popular BR game since it doesn't do anything special and at times, feels very old in design(again, Apex set the bar. PLUS it has a cost barrier to entry.

Yeah Agree with Phobos on this one. I think Firestorm will die a very quick death. With a clunky inventory system and back to good old hiding in bushes and houses its hard to go back to after Apex.

Ah that's a shame.

I've given Apex a little bit of a go. But sadly I don't really have the time to put much into it, so haven't really learnt about what is going on. I think I'm still happy picking up the familiarity of PUBG, and thus Firestorm wasn't too different either.

Tried 2 matches.... got killed within the first 15 minutes? would rather play PUBG or Apex imo, Dice were just too late to the party. 

Unless it's just my connection. I can only get into games that have 150ms. Looks like it's done in Oz if that's the case. Didn't even last a week -_-

While that is very nice of them, I remember when this was standard out of the box. Not been able to privately host our own servers has a direct correlation with how much time I have spent in certain games over the past few years.

My question is, does this mean RtD will have a clan game again? It'll be good for celebration nights too specially with the 10 years coming up. 

I dunno, do we really need this? Especially when there's no players, the server is torn down. So, it isn't reeeeaaalllly groundbreaking.

We need new content...

Edited by Phobos

I haven't even looked at the player count for BFV of late, so no idea where it stands.

I'm not even sure how many of us have it Law, from the point of view of our ten year anniversary. As I'd have no problem hiring a server; but only if we actually had some clannies with the game to make use of it.

I'm more than happy to chuck one up. I know Nev, Phobs and myself own BFV not sure on who else. 

1 hour ago, Phobos said:

@NevilleBartos cancelled his Origin access in disgust a while back :(

Damn, thats a shame. You've still got yours right.... RIGHT?! 

29 minutes ago, TheLaw said:

Damn, thats a shame. You've still got yours right.... RIGHT?! 

Yeah, I've bought the game :training:

I'm as shocked at Nev as everyone. He confessed his love for Firestorm only weeks before :(

Edited by Phobos

Over the last couple of days i collected and edited a bunch of "nvidia" highlights from the new mode "Fortress' 

ooooof! Metro is coming back bois! also that ping at the end of the trailer!!!