PistolKnight

Battlefield V

The 4 man sqaud is annoying tho, I miss having a 5th lol. My biggest complaint is the TTD, which DICE have acknowledged as an issue and will be addressing it next patch, also it appears teh servers are running in 30hz not 60hz, which explains why i was dying around the corner of walls... *flashbacks to BF4 launch* 

I have found it to be much tighter than previous BF. I feel like my headshots are connecting when they should and I am getting punished appropriately.

There is still the "only in BF" moments and not being able to customize outaide of the main menu (why, still, why?)

But I'llprobably make this my game of the holidays and am keen to play with a few clannies.

1 hour ago, MasterShrive said:

So not with us then?

All the good Clans keep blocking me, so you'll do in the mean time.

20 hours ago, Decroxx said:

I'm enjoying it, I think it'll be better playing with an actual coordinated group of people though.

Sooo not @Ramsay? Considering how quickly you dumped her out fo the sqaud in favor for your mate :P

38 minutes ago, TheLaw said:

Why is quiting with the whole sqaud a thing? Just had some rando quit and take the whole sqaud with him?! 

It has a count down in the top left and you can decline to leave with the squad 

On 23/11/2018 at 5:53 PM, Blueberry said:

There is still the "only in BF" moments and not being able to customize outaide of the main menu (why, still, why?)

Do you  mean load out? I'm sure you can as I have been. Your load out seems to change between teams, such as Brits or Germans though 

6 hours ago, Ramsay said:

Do you  mean load out? I'm sure you can as I have been.

You can change loadout in-game. Just click Deploy Overview when you're dead and going to respawn. Then select your class, you'll see the weapons and gadgets, simply click on the one you want to swap or customise.

6 hours ago, Ramsay said:

Your load out seems to change between teams, such as Brits or Germans though

If you didn't notice, but in the main My Company screen, in the top left, there is Allies and Axis. You need to to loadouts for both.

21 minutes ago, RallyMan said:

anyone figured out how to change assignments without leaving your game?

or if you actually can as i cant seem to be able to do it

99% sure you can't change them while on a server.

I meant the weapons upgrade paths, not your actual load out. It would be nice to be able to change then at your death screen so you can prepare for certain battles better.

Don't get me wrong, i am enoying it very much. But after playing overwatch all other shooters seem so basic in terms of tactics and mind games (have not played siege though). 

Fun to just be able to load up and kills people though.

Is the Tides of War update a little bugged for anyone else, or is it just the way it's meant to be.

The first challenge, "Self Healing", tried a few different times, and then eventually it worked, but I couldn't be medic when using bandages, now "Healer" doesn't seem to work, even though I'm running around as Medic throwing bandages at everyone, and in the same game, with "Re-engage", resupplying at the points around the map with ammo didn't do anything.

I might finally have the chance to tell you this weekend if the game is bugged for me.

I did get to fire it up Wednesday night quickly though - it seemed to work, and I actually like the little singleplayer intro at the start. Very interesting.

5 hours ago, Duckz said:

Is the Tides of War update a little bugged for anyone else, or is it just the way it's meant to be.

The first challenge, "Self Healing", tried a few different times, and then eventually it worked, but I couldn't be medic when using bandages, now "Healer" doesn't seem to work, even though I'm running around as Medic throwing bandages at everyone, and in the same game, with "Re-engage", resupplying at the points around the map with ammo didn't do anything.

had the same problem.

played 2 rounds none counted then just worked for some reason tried every class made no difference. 

went through the whole middle line after that in about 5 mins in the same game by sitting in a point reloading ammo, throw infernal granade walk through it heal and repeat 

next was destroying fortifications then had to rebuild them for the next assignment.

took 3 games till the kill with a stationary weapon worked as well.

and dont get me started on the dam snowman that wont accept that i built it 5 times and can only be done on narvik near the a spawn A point

overall given the problems was surprised i got the gun pretty quickly.

not really happy that have to get lvl 20 in TOW within the next 5 days to get all the other stuff (only 6 at the moment so will see how i go)

not sure if this helps ducks but did you start the game from the challenge you want to do in the tree?

Yeah cheers mate, same thing, just started working after a few rounds. 

Pretty sure the Tides or War level and unlocks span over the 3 or 4 weeks or whatever it is. It's just the weekly challenge tree that unlocks the LMG that lasts for another 6 days. 

We'll find out sooner or later anyway. 

anyone else have the game just randomly crash to windows for no reason since the patch

happened to me 4 times today!

very frustrating...

(thats why i left ducks not because your a sniper...) :ph34r:

I'm still getting the occasional infinite loading screen after a match ends.

Only crashes maybe once or twice before the patch.

I'm on NVIDIA 416.94 and updating to the latest 417.22 currently, if that helps.