PistolKnight

Battlefield V

I'm really liking the game so far. I'm glad I ended up buying it as after the beta I was pretty hesitant. I think having a new pc with a bigger screen has made the game more enjoyable. 

Sounds like people are having fun, which is good!

I've picked it up, since I had a gift card floating around, so I'm looking forward to a game soon.

Picked it up from cdkeys.com for AUD$67. 44GB - 15 hour download, see ya'll next time!

Edited by Phobos

Ive ordered mine and should be on Friday according to EB, apparalenty click and collect was unavailable for my local store :/ See you all than! 

It's just rude, to be honest.

I've had to buy a Telstra 4G stick just to stay connected :( Although it does get the same speeds I am expecting for the NBN, just a lot less data.

not sure what it does in game but to find/join the platoons shrives made

click in the top right in the main BF V screen on the lines next to the name

go down to platoons

search for RtD

and apply to join

then we have to wait to 2019 for shrives to get his internet back to approve :)

8 hours ago, MasterShrive said:

No NBN either digger?

No Sir. They did some of the area and then put the rest on hold until 2019+

1 hour ago, Decroxx said:

Sorry Phoby, you knew I was going to post this:

image.png.42a6dd829773f690a0c0b6d4d9a95071.png

I am still in owe you're getting that speed to a residential location AND for ~$99NZ...

Hey guys, I'll be back on tonight but I have an irl friend who is looking to play with some people who aren't fucking his mother or whatever the fuck kids are saying these days.

Origin is slugby. Add him and make him feel welcome. Or not, I'm not your mum

Wait, scratch that, I was able to do it via the companion app on my phone (good job EA).

So I've made Decro a General and it's now his problem.

34 minutes ago, MasterShrive said:

Wait, scratch that, I was able to do it via the companion app on my phone (good job EA).

So I've made Decro a General and it's now his problem.

That sounds about right for you Shrivey :D

When Mt Isa in the middle of bumfuck nowhere has NBN before Nhill a mere few hours from major places. The upgrade from ADSL 1 is astounding. 1Gb/s would be insane. It'd become a challenge to see how much data I could use. 

1 hour ago, MasterShrive said:

Good luck. I hope the delivery date is accurate.

According to the AusPost app on my phone they have it and its been processed at Brisbanes facility. 

1 hour ago, TheLaw said:

According to the AusPost app on my phone they have it and its been processed at Brisbanes facility. 

Just so you know, the "physical" copy is a box with a card in with with a download code. 

Yee quite aware of that my dude. I've come to accept the fact that "physical" copies of PC games are becoming a thing in the past, last game i brought that actually had disks in it was GTA V

Edited by TheLaw

Well cut my legs off and call me shorty... but it arrived early! Downloading now! 

image.png.097d1d548b03c2a84266321bc511b6e2.png

Edited by TheLaw

Once in the Platoon, there is an option to "Start Representing", which I assume we'll want to do.

Not sure if this gives you clan tags, or just being in the platoon gives you tags, either way, I've got tags on now.