PistolKnight

Battlefield V

JF: EA confirms that a "new battlefield experience" is coming in Fall 2016

Has a few comments, mainly speculation before going onto other games

Edited by MasterShrive

I really wouldn't mind if they'd take a year off. I didn't mind BF1 and it deserves more playtime, but they also have the next Battlefront coming out and I'm not really feeling the desire to play another Battlefield title just yet.

Will be missing out on this unfortunately, 14gb download and ive almost reached my cap.... i look forward to hearing all the shenanigans. 

Not sure how long it runs for, but people were having a lot of difficulties getting into a server.

However, I managed to fluke my way in... and I have to say it looked and played pretty well. It could certainly grab me, but I haven't had a chance to play all of the mechanics yet.

Then my machine locked up.

Having not actually looked at any form of media for bf5, I was really surprised when it played like bf1 (based on playing 1 game of conquest). Thought this was a new game

I'll be getting it. Already pre-ordered through JB Hi-Fi, along with BO4, Fallout 76 and Red Dead Redemption 2 for $69 each.

As much as BF games make me rage, I like it's gameplay and mechanics. Not so many vehicles like in other BF games, which is what I prefer... more infantry.

Edited by Duckz

I'm going to hold off for now, mostly because I'm too busy to get a lot of game time in it.

I've enjoyed the beta overall, it's probably on par with most BF betas I've played.
That is to say it's still full of bugs and feels a bit janky.

I'll be interested to see more maps, as I don't like the only conquest one I've seen so far.