PistolKnight

Rainbow Six Siege

By lone wolf I mean I wouldn't just follow the team for no reason, especially if it was going to lead to disaster. Looking for a flank or something like that instead.

Those changes sound fair enough. Good to see some balance with the shields. And that Terrorist Hunt should be a bit harder.

Not so sure about a custom match needing 10 players though. That to me says that we couldn't do 4v4, for example :(

On the whole though I'd say it's looking good.

I played the beta, I've purchased the game, and can see it's potential. The fact that the additional content is free (which was news to me) and will avoid splitting the community shows great foresight, many other games have become unstuck because of this. They also stated that each operator has the potential to change the mechanics of a game, and this is absolutely true from my experience in the beta.

I also like how you can't see the other team's operator picks during the selection screen (pre-game) - well actually you could through a bug in the beta that allowed you to alt-tab in and out and reveal the other team's operator,  but normally you can't - and an un-countered operator can have a lot of fun !

Edited by Psychosimo

oh yes..... rename - C:\Games\Ubisoft\Rainbow Six Siege - Open Beta\videos\startup to startup.old (or anything else), to disable the intro vids  !!

Edited by Psychosimo

So who's got it?

I've been playing it a fair bit and really like it. Controls and feel are fluid and familiar but there sure is a learning curve for tactics and tricks.

Would be good to team up this weekend if the ping is good.

I have it, but I haven't got past the menu yet so all of my experience comes from the beta. Not sure I'll get to it this weekend either, but I'd certainly be up for a game if we're both on.

I hear it's still buggy, shitty matchmaking with high pings / hit reg and uPlay being a pos software for parties. Curious to hear first hand how it goes.

This one is a wait and see game for me.