PistolKnight

Rainbow Six Siege

Very, very happy with it so far. We actually got five of us together yesterday and it was very good fun. And I'd say we've had very few issues given it's only in Beta. Well worth trying (and this is coming from the guy who planned to tick off a few other games over school holidays but hasn't got to any of them because I've been playing this).

A FOV slider should fix that though. Assuming it has one. I'm not gonna get to try it since I haven't got an invite yet. 

It doesssssssss, its set to 60 by default iirc 

It does. Even at 90, it still feels pretty cramped. 

I have my doubts about R6. I don't think i'll pick it up. Just not digging the theme and the limited party size (5).

What's next on the cards: Star Wars Beta and Squad Beta.

Beta has been extended to 4th of Oct.

Here's some keys.

LPAQ-BKXR-MUBF-DFBH

4EVV-M94P-GAP3-86JH

HW8L-Y4F3-BC7D-T4T4

KV38-GDY4-6JBJ-LXNP

Post below if you use one!

Was quite funny the other evening - there is Phoby, Shrives, bp and simo all standing around outside the building with their little gadgets, I thought of a short cut - busted down the front door and in we roll. Worked a treat against the AI, the result in the multiplayer match was a little different - we were all dead in about 20 secs

Just shoot anything that moves, basically. Also, do the tutorials - they only take a couple of minutes (they're actually only videos, but they are helpful).

I thought this video was interesting. It shows the developers have a long-term view of the game. And most importantly, whenever they add new maps or new operators they will be completely free:

I'm certainly looking forward to playing this more. Any other clannies definitely on the purchase list?

I love what they're doing with the DLCs, should be the industry standard. But I didn't really feel compelled to want to buy the game. Out side of playing with 5 mates, I wouldn't touch it with randoms and this is where I think it's Achilles heel is.

I actually (and strangely) didn't mind playing it with a bunch of randoms. I didn't really try to get tactical if I didn't know the other people and was more inclined to go lone wolf, but I did still enjoy it.

I didn't really try to get tactical if I didn't know the other people and was more inclined to go lone wolf, but I did still enjoy it.

Mmmmm, going lone wolf in a team based game..not too sure about that one :P