TheLaw

Call of Duty: Black Ops III

I've put about 30 hours into it and i think its the best cod mp since the first blops but i never saw myself sinking weekends into it. 
I'll say it again , rocket league is the freshest mp game to come out in a long time. I can play one 5 minute round or can sit down and play till 1am with Phobos and it's still fun. 

I thought it was a pretty good game. With some friends COD will always be my favourite game for casual play. I even considered buying a PS4 because I have a bunch of mates who still play regularly. That said without friends playing I would never in a million years play it by myself because of, yes you guessed it, the jetpacks. I'm really hoping that the rumours that BF5 is a WW1 and possibly WW2 game are correct. I'm pretty much rage quitting gaming in general is BF5 has jetpacks. 

I played some BO3 last night. Once I turned off vsync and got my mouse sensitivity right I enjoyed it as much as any previous cod... unfortunately there was a hacker on about every 3rd game I joined....  rank 290+ with 50:1 kd... *cough BS* so that quickly exhausted any enjoyment I was having.

P.S> **I won't be wasting my money on that**

Edited by Psychosimo