Admin

Roll The Dice Five Year Anniversary Celebrations!

Roll The Dice Five Year Anniversary Celebrations!

:happybday:

Who:

One and all are welcome to come and help Roll The Dice celebrate our fifth year as a clan!

What:

A general games night of fun and hilarity so we can take the chance to thank our members and all friends of the clan.

Where:

Join us on our TS3 server at: ts.rtdclan.net (password: blackjack)

Our BF4 server: Roll The Dice %5BMixed%5D

When:

Friday, 20th June 2014

We will aim to gather around 7:00pm AEST with any official stuff happening about 9:00pm.

Why:

Making five years as a clan with a good bunch of well respected people is always worth gathering for. It also gives us a chance to celebreate our achievements over the past year.

How:

Plans could include everything and anything - whatever members and guests would like to play. As BF4 is still probably the main game of choice at present it will no doubt get some play time. Any other game could get some play time if members are keen - including ArmA, CoDUO, WoW, etc.

We can start at any time on Friday and sit back and relax. Members and guests can split up on TS depending on what they are playing and then when everyone has arrived for the evening we'll merge together for a short thank you. Then people can game long in to the evening.

RSVP:

All members can RSVP on our new calendar at this link: http://www.rtdclan.net/forum/index.php?/calendar/event/9-roll-the-dice-five-year-anniversary-celebrations/ Members of the public may be able to use that link as well if they see this post. Otherwise, we just hope to see as many members and friends as possible there on the night. Spread the word and hopefully we'll have a grand time together with a bit of fun.

Alea iacta est.

Thank you for your time,

All Members of Roll The Dice.

Wondering which steam games people are interested in playing on the night. I may have to get a couple, and the summer sale starts on the 19th.

Edited by Fish

Probably worth keeping an eye on the sales to make suggestions.

At a guess, I'd say BF4 will get played. Maybe some ArmA. But anything after that just depends on numbers, and while some people are playing one games, others might play something different.

Silent and I have discussed, and we're keen to play some CSGO if others are.

And Phoby and I have discussed, and we really, really, really want to play some CoDUO and relive the good old days.

So there's some extra options.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to have a late night, but I'll certainly make the most of the time we do have.

Unfortunately, Im seeing a movie with my brother Friday night (from about 6ish should be home about 8 - 9ish) will still jump on, Just need 24 hours notice on what games i need to install! 

- Law

Would love to come along, but a lack of BF4 and then an exam Saturday morning conspires against me.  Also, I thought I'd mention that there is no way of RSVPing that you won't be there.  Not sure if that's something that you want to change, or just leave as a "I will be attending" button.

No, you can't RSVP that you won't be there as that isn't a function of the current forums (new software to be released shortly will allow it). Therefore, as per the notes in the details section of clan events, we are asking that members who can't make scrims, trainings or other events post in the corresponding thread to say they cannot be there.

Bump for tonight. CSGO apparently cheap on Steam at the moment, so it stands a chance. Please sign up on the calendar if you can make it.

Really enjoyed tonight. Great fun playing some CoDUO again - Decro, let me know if that download worked, as if it did I'll post it up for the clan.

Thanks again to everyone.

Really enjoyed tonight. Great fun playing some CoDUO again - Decro, let me know if that download worked, as if it did I'll post it up for the clan.

Thanks again to everyone.

I couldn't get it to work, I got a corrupted zip file from Dropbox twice.

Was a great night!

Pretty sure we can say CS:GO = next clan game:

Sorry about the exit menu, F10 is my FRAPS screenshot key and it's also exit in the game :(

csgo 2014-06-21 01-13-26-48.jpg

Was a top night thanks to all that came along! this could definitely be a contender for next clan game I think a lot of us with CoD or CS backgrounds can pick it up pretty easily, most fun I've had in ages with a server full of clannies. A little CoDUO was a nice touch too cheers.  :grin:

You couldn't wait a few days until i got back? Fuck you and all your opinions.

Also, videos coming?